The middle-class American family saw the largest income boost on record last year

R

rdean

The middle-class American family saw the largest income boost on record last year

In 2015, the median household earned $56,500, adjusted for inflation, according to the US Census Bureau (pdf). In real terms, that’s equal to a $2,800 rise compared with 2014’s median household income—growth of more than 5%.

Of course, this likely won’t influence Donald Trump much given that the GOP nominee just said the information we get about the US economy is a sham. Plus, his supporters tend to feel more economic anxiety, even though they’re generally better off than non-supporters.

For everyone else, though, today’s data suggest that America isn’t quite the hellhole of drudgery that Trump insists it is.

-------------------------------------------------

See? It's not really the economy when Republicans, who are 90% white, are talking about when they say the country is dying. When they say "take our country back", it's really about "race"

income boost from what? .Incomes have been stagnate for a long time. We also have almost 100 million working age adults out of the workforce.

Yupp.............and just in time for the election..............:lmao:.............(and than the fairygodmother said.........)

Comrade Trump thinks the average American makes too much money. I am sure he hates good news like this. More money in the bank than ever before. Making more money than ever. I am good.

But alas, the world is falling apart for Comrade Trump and his cult....

I'll take it as good news. It is informative in giving me opportunity to compare the little woman's and my income to the median but other than that I'm taking it as face value. Gosh I wonder what percentile we're at? Even better would be know what percentile we're at given our age?

Yupp.............and just in time for the election..............:lmao:.............(and than the fairygodmother said.........)

Reminds me of that miraculous drop in unemployment right before the 2012 election ;)

Yes hon, power structures always lie to the masses.

Again, freak I am not your "hon", I also think you're an idiot. Be gone

Great thoughtful post hon.

Comrade Trump thinks the average American makes too much money. I am sure he hates good news like this. More money in the bank than ever before. Making more money than ever. I am good.

But alas, the world is falling apart for Comrade Trump and his cult....

Of course he hates news like this. It means he has to explain why, if/when he manages to bring back low-skill manufacturing jobs, why they so pay so damn much less (comparatively) than anyone remembered. Of course the answer is simple. Taking "this thing-a-ma-jig" and attaching it to "that thing-a-ma-bob" before the belt moves on just isn't a skill, much less an ability that commands much pay.

In 2015, the median household earned $56,500, adjusted for inflation, according to the US Census Bureau (pdf). In real terms, that’s equal to a $2,800 rise compared with 2014’s median household income—growth of more than 5%.

Of course, this likely won’t influence Donald Trump much given that the GOP nominee just said the information we get about the US economy is a sham. Plus, his supporters tend to feel more economic anxiety, even though they’re generally better off than non-supporters.

For everyone else, though, today’s data suggest that America isn’t quite the hellhole of drudgery that Trump insists it is.

See? It's not really the economy when Republicans, who are 90% white, are talking about when they say the country is dying. When they say "take our country back", it's really about "race"
just another lie as median household income in down

income boost from what? .Incomes have been stagnate for a long time. We also have almost 100 million working age adults out of the workforce.
Oh, I'm sorry. You want information spoon fed to you. Well sweetie, you are just going to have to starve until you learn to feed yourself.

The largest income boost on record? Care to substantiate that?

just another lie as median household income in down
prove it

Forum List

Back