The Methods of the GOP

In the words of McConnel:

During the Trump Administration not one peep was uttered by the Republican Party about the spending and the national debt. The moment President Biden was elected, this once again became a talking point. The benefits of Trumpism were few, and mostly directed to the elite and corporate America.

President Biden has a plan, and is road blocked by the Republicans for one reason, if Biden is successful the Republicans will lose the next election. Consider these facts:
  • Jobs, jobs, jobs
  • Jobs will repair, rebuild or replace
    • Bridges
    • Tunnels
    • Highways
    • Dams
    • The Electrical Grid
  • Jobs will pay fair wages, and
    • pay Federal Income Tax
    • Save UE payments to those who were laid off
    • Circulate wages on Main St. America
      • creating more jobs
      • protecting what may have been another housing crisis
  • Improve access to the Internet to rural communities
See:

Trump forwarded that also. You remember what happened.

Trump is a liar. That is indisputable!

www.nbcnews.com

McConnell says he's '100 percent' focused on 'stopping' Biden's administration

McConnell "said that about the last administration — about Barack, that he was going to stop everything," President Joe Biden said.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com
During the Trump Administration not one peep was uttered by the Republican Party about the spending and the national debt. The moment President Biden was elected, this once again became a talking point. The benefits of Trumpism were few, and mostly directed to the elite and corporate America.

President Biden has a plan, and is road blocked by the Republicans for one reason, if Biden is successful the Republicans will lose the next election. Consider these facts:
  • Jobs, jobs, jobs
    • Bridges
    • Tunnels
    • Highways
    • Dams
    • The Electrical Grid
    • pay Federal Income Tax
      • creating more jobs
See:

www.whitehouse.gov

FACT SHEET: The American Jobs Plan | The White House

While the American Rescue Plan is changing the course of the pandemic and delivering relief for working families, this is no time to build back to the way
www.whitehouse.gov
www.whitehouse.gov
fortune.com

How much infrastructure is in Biden's infrastructure plan?

Like all humongous-scale legislative efforts, the Biden administration’s new $2.2 trillion infrastructure plan contains surprises.
fortune.com

There is no rebuttal to anything posted in the OP, repeated above. Attacking the messenger is an example of denial, a defense mechanism using logical fallacies in place of reality.

Again, you open, talking like you Mitch and his words are the topic, but instead just post a bunch of dem advertising.

Are you being paid to spam like this?
LOL: Idiot-gram ^^^; variety, desperation.

You open saying "mitch own words" and then spend all your text of your post, talking about how wonderful Biden's programs are.

That is you being a mindless spam bot.

WHAT DID MITCH ACTUALLY SAY, THAT YOU SUPPOSEDLY CARE SO MUCH ABOUT, YOU FULL OF SHIT PARTISAN ZEALOT?

More logical fallacies ^^^. Just admit you hate hearing or reading the truth; try very hard to be honest.

Asking you to address your own thread's topic is not a logical fallacy, you raving asshole spam bot.

Calling me an asshole by hiding behind your keyboard is cowardly, and an example of your frustration by the reality posted in the OP.

If you were face to face to me, starting sentences with "mitch says" and then just spamming unrelated dem talking points, I would be call you on it, even more aggressively.

BUt here, I can't interrupt your spamming. or shout you down when you just won't shut up and keep spewing bullshit.

WHAT DID MITCH ACTUALLY SAY. FULL STATEMENT, NOT A CUT DOWN OUT OF CONTEXT SENTENCE FRAGMENT.
'
Your tell me what was McConnell's full Statement. The germane part of his comment was posted, and you are unwilling to admit what was posted in the link in the OP.

If all you are willing to post is a few out of context words, before you launch your ad spam, that is you admitting that you cannot support your claims with his own words.

Tell me and the readers what was McConnell's full statement, in context with the phrase posted in the OP.

• Jobs, jobs, jobs
    • Bridges
    • Tunnels
    • Highways
    • Dams
    • The Electrical Grid
    • pay Federal Income Tax
      • creating more jobs
See:

That accounts for about 5% of his boondoggle bill. Where is the rest going?
Read links in the OP.
I don't need to. I've read the bill.

LIAR

www.nbcnews.com

McConnell "said that about the last administration — about Barack, that he was going to stop everything," President Joe Biden said.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

• Jobs, jobs, jobs
    • Bridges
    • Tunnels
    • Highways
    • Dams
    • The Electrical Grid
    • pay Federal Income Tax
      • creating more jobs
See:

www.whitehouse.gov

While the American Rescue Plan is changing the course of the pandemic and delivering relief for working families, this is no time to build back to the way
www.whitehouse.gov
www.whitehouse.gov
fortune.com

Like all humongous-scale legislative efforts, the Biden administration’s new $2.2 trillion infrastructure plan contains surprises.
fortune.com

There is no rebuttal to anything posted in the OP, repeated above. Attacking the messenger is an example of denial, a defense mechanism using logical fallacies in place of reality.

Again, you open, talking like you Mitch and his words are the topic, but instead just post a bunch of dem advertising.

You open saying "mitch own words" and then spend all your text of your post, talking about how wonderful Biden's programs are.

WHAT DID MITCH ACTUALLY SAY, THAT YOU SUPPOSEDLY CARE SO MUCH ABOUT, YOU FULL OF SHIT PARTISAN ZEALOT?

More logical fallacies ^^^. Just admit you hate hearing or reading the truth; try very hard to be honest.

Asking you to address your own thread's topic is not a logical fallacy, you raving asshole spam bot.

Calling me an asshole by hiding behind your keyboard is cowardly, and an example of your frustration by the reality posted in the OP.

Lol, yet you blast everyone with foul words!

I don't tolerate bullies.

www.nbcnews.com

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

• Jobs, jobs, jobs
    • Bridges
    • Tunnels
    • Highways
    • Dams
    • The Electrical Grid
    • pay Federal Income Tax
      • creating more jobs
See:

www.whitehouse.gov

www.whitehouse.gov
www.whitehouse.gov
fortune.com

fortune.com

If you were face to face to me, starting sentences with "mitch says" and then just spamming unrelated dem talking points, I would be call you on it, even more aggressively.

BUt here, I can't interrupt your spamming. or shout you down when you just won't shut up and keep spewing bullshit.

WHAT DID MITCH ACTUALLY SAY. FULL STATEMENT, NOT A CUT DOWN OUT OF CONTEXT SENTENCE FRAGMENT.
'
Your tell me what was McConnell's full Statement. The germane part of his comment was posted, and you are unwilling to admit what was posted in the link in the OP.

If all you are willing to post is a few out of context words, before you launch your ad spam, that is you admitting that you cannot support your claims with his own words.

Tell me and the readers what was McConnell's full statement, in context with the phrase posted in the OP.

It is not my job to support your point for you.

You made a claim and utterly failed to support it.

I called you on your failure.

If you cannot do ANYTHING to support your claim, there is nothing for me to refute or address.

You should admit failure and then ask for the thread to be locked.

DId the reporter who you linked to, did he not even write down the full statement, so you don't have access to it?

McConnell has now made plain (after declaring this with two successive Dem Administrations) that his ONLY goal is to obstruct everything.

He has a history . There is NO context in which that is acceptable

McConnell has now made plain (after declaring this with two successive Dem Administrations) that his ONLY goal is to obstruct everything.

Said the woman that can't link to the words, except in an out of context fragment in a leftard hit piece.

That's what Republicans elect him to do.

Said the woman that can't link to the words, except in an out of context fragment in a leftard hit piece.
Another shoot the messenger comment. It's time to put him(?) on ignore.

LOL!!! I've asked you for the full comment that you are using to base your whole thread on. And you can't give it to me.

PUtting me on ignore, is you being afraid on ANYONE responding to your posts seriously.

www.nbcnews.com

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

• Jobs, jobs, jobs
    • Bridges
    • Tunnels
    • Highways
    • Dams
    • The Electrical Grid
    • pay Federal Income Tax
      • creating more jobs
See:

www.whitehouse.gov

www.whitehouse.gov
www.whitehouse.gov
fortune.com

fortune.com

Link us up to Pelousy and Schumer saying they were looking forward to working with Trump to get his agenda passed.

Cant find it? Then STFU.

McConnell, asked for his thoughts on House GOP No. 3 Liz Cheney’s likely ouster during an event in Kentucky on Wednesday, replied, “100% of my focus is on stopping this new administration.”

And it's not a new idea. McConnell said the same about Obama back in 2009

You might be able to parse this out but for the fact that McConnell has done this before

McConnell: We need to be honest with the public. This election is about them, not us. And we need to treat this election as the first step in retaking the government. We need to say to everyone on Election Day, “Those of you who helped make this a good day, you need to go out and help us finish the job.”

National Journal: What’s the job?

McConnell: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.
Link us up to Pelousy and Schumer working to make Trumo a two term President.

Cant find it? Then STFU.

• Jobs, jobs, jobs
    • Bridges
    • Tunnels
    • Highways
    • Dams
    • The Electrical Grid
    • pay Federal Income Tax
      • creating more jobs
See:

Trump forwarded that also. You remember what happened.

Trump is a liar. That is indisputable!
So are you.

Cant find it? Then STFU.
You stupid fuck. The neither said any such thing (as McConnell has twice now with two different Dem Presidents) nor did they DO any such thing.

Trump did that to himself

Cant find it? Then STFU.
You stupid fuck. The neither said any such thing (as McConnell has twice now with two different Dem Presidents) nor did they DO any such thing.

Trump did that to himself
Wait. What? So you admit Pelousy and Schumer OPPOSED Trumps agenda??????

LOL!!! I've asked you for the full comment that you are using to base your whole thread on. And you can't give it to me.

PUtting me on ignore, is you being afraid on ANYONE responding to your posts seriously.
You're actually ON ignore by rational people. No one gives a shit what you say.

By the way doofus. I'm male

Wait. What? So you admit Pelousy and Schumer OPPOSED Trumps agenda??????
Are you drunk?

That was your claim stupid. I disputed it.
Now you are catching on..............a little slow on the uptake, as usual.

Thanks for confirming this entire pissy pants thread about Mitch opposing Veggie Joe's Socialist agenda is par for the course for the opposing party.

Rye Catcher is a fucking moron, thanks for getting on board with that. :banana: :banana: :banana:

You're actually ON ignore by rational people. No one gives a shit what you say.

By the way doofus. I'm male
So you admit you are not rational.

As if that was a secret.:auiqs.jpg:

Jobs jobs jobs but they are based on taxpayer funding. These aren't real jobs.

Sophistry ^^^. Who pays for the damage done when a bridge fails, for example? Or when a bridge is closed as too dangerous and trucking companies need to go around adding time and energy to deliver the goods? The Taxpayer.

All of the jobs repairing or replacing bridges, tunnels, etc. are paid for by the taxpayers. And by waiting - kicking the can down the road - the costs rise as well as the dangers.
Maintenance of bridges and highways are already funded and ongoing. What Biden is proposing is a relief program similar to FDR and paid for by taxpayers. Blaming the GOP for hastily drafted bills like this that don't work and won't work is the current tactic of a political party that is leaderless and adrift but still has the support of the media.

Forum List

Back