CDZ The merits of mask wearing in these covid times

Dopes.

Common question​

What does an asymptomatic case of COVID-19 mean?

Someone who is asymptomatic has the infection but no symptoms and will not develop them later. Someone who is pre-symptomatic has the infection but don't have any symptoms yet.Jun 15, 2020
You're an idiot who won't accept when you are WRONG. Your post #72,
"How does an asymptomatic person know when they’re infectious?" Please show me where you mentioned anything about anyone who had been diagnosed or tested as having covid--dope. A person who is asymptomatic who has never been diagnosed or tested probably does not have covid. You can be asymptomatic for HIV, flu, chicken pox, smallpox, malaria, cancer what else clown. If you don't specify, then you are the moron, not your audience. SMH.

You're an idiot who won't accept when you are WRONG. Your post #72,
"How does an asymptomatic person know when they’re infectious?" Please show me where you mentioned anything about anyone who had been diagnosed or tested as having covid--dope. A person who is asymptomatic who has never been diagnosed or tested probably does not have covid.
WTF else would I be talking about in a discussion regarding the spread of the virus?

As an aside. Why are you asking another grown man to explain something so simple to you?

Then they are not your friends. If any of mine felt safer with me wearing a mask, I'd not be friends with them anymore, especially if I can't breathe with the damn thing on.

I also don't think it works. But I don't see the harm in humouring people who feel safer if I'm wearing it. Also, please, no epithets like sheeple. My own brother called my dad a sheep for getting his first dose of one of the Covid vaccines. Epithets aren't helping anything. I'm all for persuading people that a lot of things are not what we are told, especially the vaccines, but I think we have to do it in a kind way.
Enabler.

External and internal fear are distractions employed to force compliance in the name of the “better good” warranting dictatorial control and seizure of power. Old game, same old excuse, effective, different twist with a new set of circumstances. Masks are the mark of compliance.

External and internal fear are distractions employed to force compliance in the name of the “better good” warranting dictatorial control and seizure of power. Old game, same old excuse, effective, different twist with a new set of circumstances. Masks are the mark of compliance.
AFkingmen

While the COVID-19 crisis rages on, the science against and in support of wearing masks accumulates daily. On the one side, proponents argue that masks save lives and stop the spread of the virus. The other side contends that wearing masks is complicated and suggests masks are ineffective and may even be harmful.

Recently, yet another angle has emerged asserting that regardless of whether masks work or not, government shouldn’t mandate that people must wear them, especially by children where the risks of contracting, spreading and exhibiting symptoms from COVID-19 are very low.

All irrelevant.
If we had gone full quarantine right away, then masks could have been a main factor in totally blocking it.
But we didn't, so now masks are totally counter productive.
Once you give up on full quarantine, which we did immediately, then the only goal left is to deliberately infect the healthy young people as quickly as possible, in order to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible.
Slowing the infection rate, or "flattening the curve" will not reduce the death total, but increase it by stretching out the time it takes to achieve herd immunity over a longer period, thus allowing the maximum spread.

I also don't think it works. But I don't see the harm in humouring people who feel safer if I'm wearing it. Also, please, no epithets like sheeple. My own brother called my dad a sheep for getting his first dose of one of the Covid vaccines. Epithets aren't helping anything. I'm all for persuading people that a lot of things are not what we are told, especially the vaccines, but I think we have to do it in a kind way.

Unless you have some special vulnerability, like over 70, a smoker, diabetic, etc., then if you wear a mask you are helping to keep the epidemic going forever.
Those who want the epidemic to end, should all be trying to get it, so that we achieve herd immunity and it ends.
You can NOT end it now by wearing a mask.
That ship sailed the first month.
Masks now only do harm, and can not possibly do any good.

Unless you have some special vulnerability, like over 70, a smoker, diabetic, etc., then if you wear a mask you are helping to keep the epidemic going forever.
Those who want the epidemic to end, should all be trying to get it, so that we achieve herd immunity and it ends.
You can NOT end it now by wearing a mask.
That ship sailed the first month.
Masks now only do harm, and can not possibly do any good.
everyone's had it. Some form of it. It's the flu, you've had the flu right? antibodies are built up. Phony viruses used for a ruse are still phony.

I'm fully vaccinated so I don't worry about getting infected. I still wear a mask if the public venue where I'm at requires it, but I hardly ever wear a mask when I'm not required to.

I'm fully vaccinated so I don't worry about getting infected. I still wear a mask if the public venue where I'm at requires it, but I hardly ever wear a mask when I'm not required to.
How can you be fully vaccinated?

Forum List

Back