The Media’s Negativity

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

No question there are concerns, safeguards and steps we need to take to get through this. But, I can’t watch CNN NBC, ABC, CBS MSNBC.... they only report the doom and gloom around Covid-19. Either that or using the story in their ongoing “GETTrump” agenda.

The media is just as bad as China orvthe WHO with selective information dissemination. Except, in the case of the media, they want to keep up the fear and uncertainty.

Took about 15 seconds to prove u wrong.

893EBC02-2D63-46C5-B029-95F0B3263677.png

View attachment 319565

A rarity.

Well, you have to decide to stop being spoon fed garbage from FOX news and other right wing garbage sites.

I watch them all, and FOX the least. I simple don't buy what you people are selling.
I don't watch any of it anymore, it's all mostly BS. Of course saying this for the 100th time will have no meaning to the progstains who keep responding fox fox fox fox.

View attachment 319565

A rarity.

Well, you have to decide to stop being spoon fed garbage from FOX news and other right wing garbage sites.

And go to where you get spoon fed yours?
Took me 15 seconds to destroy the OP.

You are both stupid because neither of you give two fucks about anyone who died from covid 19. In this case here, the "red vs blue" and not to much more. You destroyed nothing, you just cut and pasted another person opinion. That's about all you did.

Then you have these losers not telling the public the truth.
1586112891493.png

View attachment 319565

A rarity.

You are both stupid because neither of you give two fucks about anyone who died from covid 19. In this case here, the "red vs blue" and not to much more. You destroyed nothing, you just cut and pasted another person opinion. That's about all you did.

No. I cut and pasted ABC news reporting 200K plus have recovered fuck stain. Shove that up your ass next toTrump’s dick

No question there are concerns, safeguards and steps we need to take to get through this. But, I can’t watch CNN NBC, ABC, CBS MSNBC.... they only report the doom and gloom around Covid-19. Either that or using the story in their ongoing “GETTrump” agenda.

The media is just as bad as China orvthe WHO with selective information dissemination. Except, in the case of the media, they want to keep up the fear and uncertainty.
I wonder what do you rather have happen? We are in a situation where the severity of the situation directly correlates with how serious the measures are taken. Unwarranted optimism cost lives.

Does the media have a field day? Of course, they do. Quite frankly on any given day sensationalized reporting is what makes money for the networks. But in this case, I would assert it's in the public interest to do so.

View attachment 319565

A rarity.

No. I cut and pasted ABC news reporting 200K plus have recovered fuck stain. Shove that up your ass next toTrump’s dick

So you posted the same shit every other 27/7 news network puts out fuck stain? It's dumb lemmings like you who make shit like covid 19 an issue. I wish it was November so you morons will be back to donning pussy hats and screaming at the sky again.

View attachment 319565

A rarity.

So you posted the same shit every other 27/7 news network puts out fuck stain? It's dumb lemmings like you who make shit like covid 19 an issue. I wish it was November so you morons will be back to donning pussy hats and screaming at the sky again.

No, just destroyed the OP and pissed you off even more than you normally are in your pathetic little life. Child’s play

"But, I can’t watch CNN NBC, ABC, CBS MSNBC.... they only report the doom and gloom around Covid-19."

Yeah, all that doom and gloom and nasty TRUTH one may have to face in a pandemic should be sugar coated and dismissed. How about these comments, which I'm sure helped sooth your flagging spirits;

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control.”
Jan. 24: “It will all work out well.”
Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”
Feb. 2: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China. … We can’t have thousands of people coming in who may have this problem, the coronavirus. So we’re gonna see what happens, but we did shut it down, yes.”
Feb. 7: “Nothing is easy, but [Chinese President Xi Jinping] … will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone.”
Feb. 10: “I think the virus is going to be — it’s going to be fine.”
Feb. 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
Feb. 19: “I think it’s going to work out fine. I think when we get into April, in the warmer weather, that has a very negative effect on that and that type of a virus. So let’s see what happens, but I think it’s going to work out fine.”
Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb. 25: “You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job.”
Feb. 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus, including the very early closing of our borders to certain areas of the world.”
Feb. 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Feb. 29: “We’re the number-one travel destination anywhere in the world, yet we have far fewer cases of the disease than even countries with much less travel or a much smaller population.”
March 4: “Some people will have this at a very light level and won’t even go to a doctor or hospital, and they’ll get better. There are many people like that.”
March 5: “With approximately 100,000 CoronaVirus cases worldwide, and 3,280 deaths, the United States, because of quick action on closing our borders, has, as of now, only 129 cases (40 Americans brought in) and 11 deaths.”

Those are some of the cheerful comments from the Orange Puke-in-Chief over the last six weeks. Look at Trump's March 5th feeding of your cult's devotion. The 100,000 COVID-19 cases worldwide have climbed by a factor of 12.5 times to 1.25 Million and the deaths increased 20.7 times from 3280 to 68,000 as of this morning, April 5th. The US cases in the same period lept skyward from 129 to 324,052 or a factor of 2512. Likewise with the death count of 11 a month ago as of this AM in the US it stands at 9180 or a factor of 835 times in JUST ONE MONTH!

If you and your fellows wish to be coddled with lies and distortions simply to be more at ease, sobeit. But don't try to peddle that propaganda to people with a brain and common sense who have lost loved ones to this plague, and display such disregard of what humanity you have left in your emptying shell!

Forum List

Back