The Media, not Biden, defeated Trump

Trump screwed himself.

All the dumb son-of-a-bitch had to do was take the Covid threat seriously and we'd be in a different situation right now.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.
Of course you do. However, you and your ilk are the rubbish.

It's hard to believe but I HATE the left even more after the over the top rigging, bias, and cheating this election. A pox be upon them.
an example of a laughable, pathetic Trump minion. They lost big in November. They lost even bigger in December and 2021 will not be a good year for the minions or Donald Trump.
thief of an election is not a loss
Theft of an election that can't be proven is a lost cause..
it's been proven people have come forward and swore under oath they witnessed election fraud
TRUMP WON
Evidently they didn't swear to it in court because zero cases have advanced on the so called evidence. But next you can yell, "it's a con-spiracy!"...All because you want to believe a known convicted liar...
Who is this "convicted" liar? What was he convicted of?

It's hard to believe but I HATE the left even more after the over the top rigging, bias, and cheating this election. A pox be upon them.
an example of a laughable, pathetic Trump minion. They lost big in November. They lost even bigger in December and 2021 will not be a good year for the minions or Donald Trump.
it's been proven people have come forward and swore under oath they witnessed election fraud
TRUMP WON
Evidently they didn't swear to it in court because zero cases have advanced on the so called evidence. But next you can yell, "it's a con-spiracy!"...All because you want to believe a known convicted liar...
THEY swore under oath with a penalty of imprisonment
the only liars are people like you get ready for the war it's coming

TRUMP WON
Who is this "convicted" liar? What was he convicted of?
moonie is scared he knows the sham is up

D3HF16aX4AAZ2Jx.jpg

If Biden does get in and this sham is allowed to proceed and Biden does what he said he will do it will be payback time
Go grab another bag of cheetos and sit your fat ass down.
Fatass I'm on a high protein diet
I do a protein shake in the morning
with KALE, Teaspoon Matcha green tea Hemp Seeds, Chia Seeds, Flax seeds,1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt, 2 cups of Almond milk, with a banana in the mix
Lunch I eat a pack of Salmond or two cans of sardines, supper spinach grilled chicken salad then I go run 5 to 10 miles after dinner or hit the gym and do my weights and on the weekends I'm out training run and gun
So I suggest you lay off the Cheetos fat ass

Trump defeated himself, just as I said he would all year.
It was massive fraud, asshole.

The only massive fraud is people like you. Get over it, snowflake. You lost

View attachment 435464
bitch that's a leftist snowflake screaming

And she is now the symbol of every Trump cultist

View attachment 435464

she's no symbol of ours
See there is a difference 2016 the vote was legal
2020 the vote was illegal

View attachment 435464

she's no symbol of ours
See there is a difference 2016 the vote was legal
2020 the vote was illegal
There was probably still plenty of fraud in 2016, just not enough to overturn the legitimate results.

Trump gets bad vibes from the media and democrats (but i repeat myself) just for being Trump

i don't know what the fuck else he can be?

LET TRUMP BE TRUMP!

Forum List

Back