The Media Needs To Start Practicing What They Preach Goddammit

Your deflection is noted.

Deflection?
Interesting, because most here see it as a comparison.

Obama had experience. Trump had none.

And it shows.
Sure he did. Lol.

Yes he did.
He learned corrupted politics in his State legislature, then brought them all with him to the WH and cabinets. :biggrin:
So Republicans have been lying to the American people when they've said that Trump is new at this?

What has that got to do with my statement about Obama?

I didn't vote for Obama.

No president has ever been POTUS before they became POTUS. Obama had zero leadership experience. Trump has plenty of it. Your opinions mean dick.

But until now, every President had some experience in the political arena.

Your argument is tantamount to saying anyone can be a general even if they've never had military experience.

Where is the leadership experience in community organizing, or teaching, or being a lawyer?

Oh, I agree. But he had experience as a legislator. He was in the political process. Trump has absolutely none.
Trump ran a multi - national company. His Forte is pushing his employees to do their jobs. That's what a president does. Working at a snails pace like senators isn't in his DNA.

Deflection?
Interesting, because most here see it as a comparison.

And it shows.
Sure he did. Lol.

Yes he did.
He learned corrupted politics in his State legislature, then brought them all with him to the WH and cabinets. :biggrin:
So Republicans have been lying to the American people when they've said that Trump is new at this?

Your statement was just more wingnuttery, not based upon anything except your hatred of the country's first Black president.

No president has ever been POTUS before they became POTUS. Obama had zero leadership experience. Trump has plenty of it. Your opinions mean dick.

Your argument is tantamount to saying anyone can be a general even if they've never had military experience.

Where is the leadership experience in community organizing, or teaching, or being a lawyer?

Oh, I agree. But he had experience as a legislator. He was in the political process. Trump has absolutely none.
Trump ran a multi - national company. His Forte is pushing his employees to do their jobs. That's what a president does. Working at a snails pace like senators isn't in his DNA.
Trump ran a family real estate company. Nothing more. Everything else has been a colossal failure. Trump steaks.
4i6Ckte.gif

Like paying protesters to go to his rallies.....................even better when they do it violently....

Like targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs...........

And your side still went they are soooooooooooooo innocent...........

BS..........Reap what you sew................I simply don't care anymore............your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it.
An interesting confession. Are you claiming that the Trump administration is paying violent protesters to infiltrate LW rallies? That he/they are targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs?
Selective memory syndrome. LOL
Funny, I don't remember any of you complaining about CNN when they were showing every Trump rally in it's entirety - something they didn't do for Bernie or Hillary.

Must be selective memory syndrome. LOL.
I don't watch CNN.
Most people don't.

Trump ran a family real estate company. Nothing more. Everything else has been a colossal failure. Trump steaks.
4i6Ckte.gif
All we got out of Obama was the Iranian deal, Benghazi, Blacklivesmatter, and a health care plan nobody wanted to be in and nobody can afford. Oh.... And we got wars in the middle-east which caused the refugee crisis.

Obama's only skill seems to be trading jerseys and causing chaos.

san-ieoolhion-tribune-my-work-here-is-done-obama-policy-12368458.png.cf.png

And it shows.
Sure he did. Lol.

Yes he did.

Your statement was just more wingnuttery, not based upon anything except your hatred of the country's first Black president.

So corruption is racism, totally wrong assumption there.
First I don't hate and the history of the Chicago politicians on corruption goes way back with them, making deals with the mobsters to continuation to this day.
Criticism is not racism.
Individual State legislatures are and can be just as corrupt as well as city governments.
The people are fed up with it at all three levels.

...Tit for Tat..........FIRE WITH FIRE.
Exactly. So now you are saying Trump will use the Trump administration is paying violent protesters to infiltrate LW rallies and that he is targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs. "Tit for Tat..........FIRE WITH FIRE." Like I said before, an interesting confession.
You are stuck on stupid bro......................

I didn't SPECIFY WHICH TIT FOR TAT......................You are TROLLING and nothing more.
Translation: You're right, DW. I was just shooting off my mouth. I didn't really mean to confess to using the government to harass liberals.

No worries, kid. We all make mistakes.

President Trump set the standard, they just followed the leader.

Then they started with President Clinton and Bush Sr. ,because this has been going on for 30 years and everybody is sick of it.
People want news.
Not to be told what the person said and meant by liberal interpretation.
Bill Kristol is not a journalist, or news anchor.
No....he represents the media however.
By that standard, you represent all RWers. What you say applies to all RWers and the LWers can use it against you.
No. Idiot!!!
He's a part of the media. Apparently most of them are of the same mind. So he represents most of them......not all of them.

On the political scale I'm a right-leaning moderate.
Unbunch your panties, kid. Obviously he works in the media just like Alex Jones, Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter, all our friends at Fox, etc. To say any one of them "represents the media" is silly. Trump represents the United States because he's the President, but you nor I represent the United States just because we're citizens and neither Kristol nor Jones nor any other single individual or group "represents the media".

If you want to say Kristol represents "The Weekly Standard", that would be correct since he is both founder and "editor at large".

Trump ran a multi - national company.
False. Trump ran a privately held family business. He didn't have corporate offices around the world. He had Trump Tower as his home and business address. He owns no hotels overseas. He licenses his name, likeness, and brand worldwide.

Like paying protesters to go to his rallies.....................even better when they do it violently....

Like targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs...........

And your side still went they are soooooooooooooo innocent...........

BS..........Reap what you sew................I simply don't care anymore............your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it.
An interesting confession. Are you claiming that the Trump administration is paying violent protesters to infiltrate LW rallies? That he/they are targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs?
Selective memory syndrome. LOL
Funny, I don't remember any of you complaining about CNN when they were showing every Trump rally in it's entirety - something they didn't do for Bernie or Hillary.

Must be selective memory syndrome. LOL.
I don't watch CNN.
Most people don't.
You did when they were carrying his rallies. Because MSNBC and FOX weren't. Not until much later.

All we got out of Obama was the Iranian deal, Benghazi, Blacklivesmatter, and a health care plan nobody wanted to be in and nobody can afford.
All we got out of Obama was a saved American economy. Full stop. That right there puts him in the top 10 greatest presidents.

But we also got a saved auto industry. And the removal of combat troops from Iraq. And he killed our #1 enemy, Osama bin Laden. Remember him? And the Paris Climate Agreement. And restoring America's standing in the world after Bush shit the bed. And opening up Cuba. And representing America with utter class and grace.

All we got out of Obama was the Iranian deal, Benghazi, Blacklivesmatter, and a health care plan nobody wanted to be in and nobody can afford.
All we got out of Obama was a saved American economy. Full stop. That right there puts him in the top 10 greatest presidents.

But we also got a saved auto industry. And the removal of combat troops from Iraq. And he killed our #1 enemy, Osama bin Laden. Remember him? And the Paris Climate Agreement. And restoring America's standing in the world after Bush shit the bed. And opening up Cuba. And representing America with utter class and grace.
Preach!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

The media has been pointing a camera at Trump, and letting him do the rest. The media doesn't make him tweet or say stupid shit on camera.
Oh..........so that is what this OP is about...............hmmmm

Seems to me the asshat from CNN was calling Trump a Jackass................fitting symbol of the Democratic Party........

But that is just CNN pointing the camera at Trump............interesting.
tenor.gif

The OP was about the media. And try telling me you didn't love Kristol when Bush was in office. You loved the man.
He sure did.

The people who voted for him wants the corruption in Washington dealt with.
Which is what he's doing.
That means both parties and the media.
That's a nice wish, but it's the precise opposite of what Trump brought to Washington imo

He's doing a pretty good job of it so far.
Too bad you can't see it.

Yeah. The best way to fight corruption is to hire a bunch of billionaires, bankers, Wall Street execs and lawyers. They've never been known to be corrupt.
Ridiculous. How do you expect to run a WH with people that have no experience?

I don't know. Why did you elect a man to run the White House who has no experience?
Cause he's a damn dunce.

Ridiculous. How do you expect to run a WH with people that have no experience?

I don't know. Why did you elect a man to run the White House who has no experience?
I didn't vote for Obama.

That's what a far rightwing brain gets you.

Forum List

Back