the media is losing it's grip on America politics

and the democrats thought they were going to have another obama reid and peolosi affair. they should all be indicted along with email hillary.

The media's "grip" on politics ended during the dawn of the information age. Cronkite's successor Dan Rather tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents and he got caught and fired. Cronkite would have gotten away with it. Talk radio, fair and balanced news networks and the internet have undermined the media's grip on politics and now they have been shown to be petty and petulant propaganda arms of the DNC and that's why democrats have declared war on the 1st Amendment, talk radio and free speech in general.

Exactly one of the things I enjoy in this election. Trump is a maverick who knows what the American people want. The media and the establishment don't even understand what hit them. God bless!

the media has become about worthless. I reading the WashingtonCompost this morning, was like reading the National enquire. totally useless and stupid crap about Trump trump trump trump. Pravda of the United States.

childish and just stirring up shit is all it is

Be careful Bernie': Trump threatens to send supporters to Sanders rallies
Washington Post ^
i like that Steph. i call the new york times the benedict arnold gazette.
but Mr. Trump doesn't need to tell me to attend the next bernie rally here in Vermont wearing a Trump Tshirt or one of my own WashingtonAmerica.Com shirts, it will be a social experiment, it will be on video, i won't say a word, let's see what happens. stay tuned.

I call La times and new York times, the NYslimes, LAslimes, because that's all they've become. slimy when "so called" reporting on Republicans and a propaganda mouth piece butt sniffer for the DNC. Most of these rags and lamestream medias have become an Enemy to citizens who are Republican, Independents, etc. their reporting on them are so slanted and biased . I don't take either slimes (LA, New yak) as the rag for truth. and damn sure don't take anything as truth from the WashingtonCOMPOST

Forum List

Back