The media hype surrounding Rob Porter is about getting rid of John Kelly

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Democrats are clearly losing this PR war, and they are flailing about, trying to find some way to reverse the equation.
The Media Hype Surrounding Rob Porter Is About Getting Rid of John Kelly
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Governmental games throw information in every direction changing it from one thing to another on purpose that way the sheep or just those not paying attention in general won't know what is what by the time it's al done and over with.

The Democrats are clearly losing this PR war, and they are flailing about, trying to find some way to reverse the equation.
The Media Hype Surrounding Rob Porter Is About Getting Rid of John Kelly
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Governmental games throw information in every direction changing it from one thing to another on purpose that way the sheep or just those not paying attention in general won't know what is what by the time it's al done and over with.
Obviously. It's a que form the media that we are supposed to be outraged once again. I know this because I heard it from talking heads on MSNBC and CNN among others.

So it's okay for a company to hire a person that has police reports on them for battery and domestic abuse? I think fucking not!
Let's see. You're saying that it's not OK for a company to hire a person who has police reports for battery and domestic abuse on them?

You've got to quit milking those bulls pal. Really!!
I am sure that is what you hefer vagina manipulators think..But no, it is not okay for a high profile executive assistant to be hired with a police record of abusing wives...

So it's okay for a company to hire a person that has police reports on them for battery and domestic abuse? I think fucking not!
Let's see. You're saying that it's not OK for a company to hire a person who has police reports for battery and domestic abuse on them?

You've got to quit milking those bulls pal. Really!!
I am sure that is what you hefer vagina manipulators think..But no, it is not okay for a high profile executive assistant to be hired with a police record of abusing wives...
No, that is what you wrote. Alas, Johnny really can't write.

Forum List

Back