The media and Biden have damaged the brains of the populaton.

You would make an interesting case study.
In how strong minds reject propaganda? I agree. Your endless repetition of the BigLie has no effect on rational minds. It only works on other cultists.

Remember, many of us took an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You and your fellow commie ratfuks here are domestic enemies of the Constitution, hence I am oath bound to oppose you. It is not optional for me, and crying at me won't change that.

Last edited:
You actually posted this knowing the damned lies you people have been caught in, and continue to tell ????
I see it bothers you a little, the way the whole world laughs so hard at how stupid your lies are.

No matter. Now you'll run back to your cult. They'll give you some virtual hugs and hairpats, and all will be right again for you.

That's how cults reel in the weak-minded, by giving you the emotional affirmation that you can't get anywhere else. You may be a schlub everywhere else, but the cult tells you you're a hero.

In how strong minds reject propaganda? I agree. Your endless repetition of the BigLie has no effect on rational minds. It only works on other cultists.

Remember, many of us took an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You and your fellow commie ratfuks here are domestic enemies of the Constitution, hence I am oath bound to oppose you. It is not optional for me, and crying at me won't change that.
Whose the enemies of the constitution here ?? ROTFLMBO...

Don't shroud yourself in the constitution when you know good and well that you and your commie's hate the constitution, just as you hate the founder's, this Republic, and it's patriot's. You are a mental case who thinks that you can cloak yourself in something you hate, but that something you hate will eventually spew/vomit you out because the truth ain't in you.

I see it bothers you a little, the way the whole world laughs so hard at how stupid your lies are.

No matter. Now you'll run back to your cult. They'll give you some virtual hugs and hairpats, and all will be right again for you.

That's how cults reel in the weak-minded, by giving you the emotional affirmation that you can't get anywhere else. You may be a schlub everywhere else, but the cult tells you you're a hero.
Replace cult with God, because that's who I adhere too in life. If you think that you and your commie cult can defeat God almighty, then give me some pop corn because I've got to give witness to that effort. Good luck because you are going to need it. I'll give you a suggestion, uhhhhh you best quit while you still can, because when it's over it's over. There won't be no going back after you've gone to far.

Forum List

Back