The Mayor of Philadelphia looks confused and scared during a crisis

^^^ Says who? I remember seeing on TV a couple years ago news about a female judge having a "meltdown" one day. I don't know what kind of case was on her plate, but she had to get up and leave at one point because she started crying. Eventually people just get to the point to where a break from all things bad is severely needed.

God bless you and that judge and the mayor always!!!

Holly

Im talking about MEN
The city has not had a Repub mayor since the early 1950's. There have been half decent mayors, but the Dem Party has near total control of the city. In the City constitution two council members out of I believe 17 have to be Repubs. So it goes to the two at large in an election that are the highest vote totals no matter how many candidates run and are Dems.

^^^ Says who? I remember seeing on TV a couple years ago news about a female judge having a "meltdown" one day. I don't know what kind of case was on her plate, but she had to get up and leave at one point because she started crying. Eventually people just get to the point to where a break from all things bad is severely needed.

Holly
You just made the case of why women should not be a judge.
You make it sound like such a thing happening with a male no matter what their job title happens to be is not possible. To me, every person has a breaking point and it can happen any time and any place and sadly it can happen in any way too. The good thing in this judge's case is that leaving to go cry out her grief is the only thing that she is guilty of doing.

God bless you and her and fbj always!!!

Holly

Holly
You just made the case of why women should not be a judge.
You make it sound like such a thing happening with a male no matter what their job title happens to be is not possible. To me, every person has a breaking point and it can happen any time and any place and sadly it can happen in any way too. The good thing in this judge's case is that leaving to go cry out her grief is the only thing that she is guilty of doing.

God bless you and her and fbj always!!!

Holly

I dont respect men who are emotional during a crisis

^^^ Who isn't emotional in one way or another during a crisis? Anyone who doesn't show some form of a feeling may as well be a rock and I don't mean that as a compliment considering the fact that rocks are not any kind of a life form.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Who isn't emotional in one way or another during a crisis? Anyone who doesn't show some form of a feeling may as well be a rock and I don't mean that as a compliment considering the fact that rocks are not any kind of a life form.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Gay and weak men are emotional during a crisis. Not a masculine man

Forum List

Back