The Mayor of Philadelphia looks confused and scared during a crisis

Is that how a Leader supposed to look? LOL That;s a stupid mutherfucker. Looks like he about to cry

It must suck to have a mayor like that. My sincere condolences.
We're lucky here in Valparaiso, Indiana. We have a nice, friendly REPUBLICAN mayor who is loved by the residents.

Is that how a Leader supposed to look? LOL That;s a stupid mutherfucker. Looks like he about to cry

Never ever showed no signs of a leader
How the HECK did he get elected in the first place?

Never ever showed no signs of a leader
How the HECK did he get elected in the first place?

That's what we all want to know.

You make it sound like the mayor is not allowed to have a moment of being a human just like the rest of us are allowed to have. Forgive people like him for only being able to take so much.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

You make it sound like the mayor is not allowed to have a moment of being a human just like the rest of us are allowed to have. Forgive people like him for only being able to take so much.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

You cant look stressed as a leader when speaking on air

the end

^^^ Says who? I remember seeing on TV a couple years ago news about a female judge having a "meltdown" one day. I don't know what kind of case was on her plate, but she had to get up and leave at one point because she started crying. Eventually people just get to the point to where a break from all things bad is severely needed.

God bless you and that judge and the mayor always!!!

Holly

"During this time, people may leave their homes only to go to work at essential businesses or to seek medical attention or police assistance," Mayor Jim Kenney said in a tweet.
So much for Coronavirus a.k.a. COVID-19. It was George-Soros-funded Antifa propaganda and disinformation for the planned riots and fires all along, a lawful and medically necessary if unethical excuse to sneak in a martial law police state without getting in trouble with the bar or the medical board.

^^^ Says who? I remember seeing on TV a couple years ago news about a female judge having a "meltdown" one day. I don't know what kind of case was on her plate, but she had to get up and leave at one point because she started crying. Eventually people just get to the point to where a break from all things bad is severely needed.

Holly

Im talking about MEN

We're lucky here in Valparaiso, Indiana. We have a nice, friendly REPUBLICAN mayor who is loved by the residents.
Our mayor is Matthew Murphy, a Republican who believes in the core values of family and community. I believe one reason he's so well liked by the people here is because of his youthfulness. I think this helps him connect with the younger people here. He appears to be about 40 years of age. I checked his official website but wasn't able to find out HOW old/young he IS. I thought that was kind of strange.

Holly
You just made the case of why women should not be a judge.

Holly
You just made the case of why women should not be a judge.

Yes she did

Forum List

Back