The Mass Psychosis of Totalitarianism - It's Heeeeerrrre!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
This is a very thought provoking video on the Mass Psychosis of Totalitarianism that is spreading throughout the world. The Covid Pandemic is just the latest wave of terror to spread fear and drive the susceptible into crazed obedience. This type of mass psychosis has happened in the past, but with today's Technocracy, the tools to subjugate people are more effective and pernicious. So, Freedom vs. Totalitarianism? Which do you support and what are you going to do about. For my part, I choose Freedom and will continue to use the tools of Non-Compliance, Ridicule and networking with likeminded folks who also support Liberty.

This is a very thought provoking video on the Mass Psychosis of Totalitarianism that is spreading throughout the world. The Covid Pandemic is just the latest wave of terror to spread fear and drive the susceptible into crazed obedience. This type of mass psychosis has happened in the past, but with today's Technocracy, the tools to subjugate people are more effective and pernicious. So, Freedom vs. Totalitarianism? Which do you support and what are you going to do about. For my part, I choose Freedom and will continue to use the tools of Non-Compliance, Ridicule and networking with likeminded folks who also support Liberty.

Great video! I first heard it a few months ago. Thanks for posting it, as Inow don't have to go looking for it. I want to hear it again.

Great video! I first heard it a few months ago. Thanks for posting it, as Inow don't have to go looking for it. I want to hear it again.

It is really well done. I just bought a copy of the book that is quoted throughout the video: "Rape of the Mind : the Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing" by Joost A. M. Meerloo.

It is really well done. I just bought a copy of the book that is quoted throughout the video: "Rape of the Mind : the Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing" by Joost A. M. Meerloo.
Good idea. I think I'll look for it.

It's like hypnotism, on steroids.

And its name is dOnald tRump

Bzzzztttt...wrong! But you do get a consolation prize:

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 12.31.47 PM.png

Before I touch your shoulder and repeat the word Omicron, with your permission, of course, and give you the impulse to hide under your bed, I will briefly overload your sensory system before this
off....

Ready when I count 1, 2.....
You've done this before, haven't you?

Before I touch your shoulder and repeat the word Omicron, with your permission, of course, and give you the impulse to hide under your bed, I will briefly overload your sensory system before this
off....

Ready when I count 1, 2.....
unnamed (5).jpg

Your lack of contact with the reality doesn't change it.

Sorry.

You can keep your perverted pictures to yourself, thank you.

We know you adore Obabble; it's pointless to deny it.

I know you didn't watch the video, which is your loss as it is quite insightful

Forum List

Back