What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should i upgrade?

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211128-115259_Gmail.jpg

I keep getting this email. I have 1gb now and it's nice but it's on their "5" system and if you get too far from the box the wifi can be spotty.
Anyone got this new "6" wifi yet and is it any better?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NO.
Waste of money.
There are few instances, if at all, you will use that much bandwidth.
You would literally have to be watching a 4K movie on 3 TVs while playing WoW on three computers while downloading 5 songs on your phone to use that much.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
View attachment 569413

I keep getting this email. I have 1gb now and it's nice but it's on their "5" system and if you get too far from the box the wifi can be spotty.
Check out YouTube videos to see if your circumstances call for upgrading.

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NO.
Waste of money.
You would literally have to be watching a 4K movie on 3 TVs while playing WoW on three computers while downloading 5 songs on your phone to use that much.
We we all do stream 4k content on many tv's and the kids game but that isn't really the issue.
The back two bedrooms often lose the wifi signal.

xband

Gold Member
Reaction score
View attachment 569413

View attachment 569413

Go ahead and let the chips fall where they may. Windows 11 is a living abortion and Bill Gates buried Windows 7, the apex of Windows.

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NO.
Waste of money.
So, a Tuesday for Me.

:disbelief: :biggrin:

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We we all do stream 4k content on many tv's and the kids game but that isn't really the issue.
The back two bedrooms often lose the wifi signal.
I would suggest getting a wifi booster for back there.
Basically how it works is you place it where the signal is still good but closer to the weak area. Then any devices that stay back there you change them to get their signal from the booster, not the router they are set to now. For phones, if you are going to be back there awhile, you can go to your wifi settings and switch to the booster.
Hope that makes sense

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List