The Mask Mandates Did Nothing. Will Any Lessons Be Learned?

Trying to post only mod related things now but... I just have to due to the title of this post:

Please carry on.

Can you even read?
The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses — including Covid-19 — was published late last month. Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous.
“There is just no evidence that they” — masks — “make any difference,” he told the journalist Maryanne Demasi. “Full stop.”
But, wait, hold on. What about N-95 masks, as opposed to lower-quality surgical or cloth masks?
“Makes no difference — none of it,” said Jefferson.
What about the studies that initially persuaded policymakers to impose mask mandates?
“They were convinced by nonrandomized studies, flawed observational studies.”

Advertisement

I read it, means nothing. Basic math says if they blocked a percentage of the virus then they blocked a certain percentage of infections. Whether or not your cult likes that or not isn't really anything I give a shit about. They blocked a whole lot of other viruses as well, as I clearly showed.

No they don't and it has been proven give up you are a fascist
Stop throwing around words you have no idea of the meaning of. You use them so much they no longer have any meaning to those of us who understand what the real definition of the word is.

Yes..they work. End of story.

Crow from your alt-right perch all you'd like..masks work. Now maybe we can quibble over the effectiveness of the type of mask worn...

i got an idea, put on a cloth mask and have someone fart at your face. Tell me if you smell shit, because if you do, then you can get the Kung Flu also. Dumbass.

i got an idea, put on a cloth mask and have someone fart at your face. Tell me if you smell shit, because if you do, then you can get the Kung Flu also. Dumbass.
Hey, leave me out of your fetishes you research from the darkness of your parent's basement. And get off their computer. They work for a living. :)

Hey, leave me out of your fetishes you research from the darkness of your parent's basement. And get off their computer. They work for a living. :)
You know i am right, because you probably are gay as hell anyway, and found out that even with a mask on, your other's ass still smelled like shit. Come on, be honest, we understand you queers and what you do....

Wearing a cloth mask to protect you from viruses is like Wearing a swim suit in a pool to protect you from pee

There's an abundance of evidence that masks prevented the spread of Covid.

BULLSHIT

There's even laypersons' evidence in the fact that any attempt to cover sneezing and coughing has prevented the spread of disease for as long as we've known the germ theory! LOL

VIRUSES are not germs, dimwit.

I'm so sorry to be the only Canadian on this board with an interest in popping your bubbles.

You're failing miserably. As all Covid bullshitters do.

fkn goofballs.

Go.look in the mirror.

I read it, means nothing. Basic math says if they blocked a percentage of the virus then they blocked a certain percentage of infections. Whether or not your cult likes that or not isn't really anything I give a shit about. They blocked a whole lot of other viruses as well, as I clearly showed.
What evidence is there that they blocked a "percentage" of the virus?

None!

Not even a single smidgeon, not an iota, not even a blonde pussy hair.

Then you think you are smarter than the scientist
Stop throwing around words you have no idea of the meaning of. You use them so much they no longer have any meaning to those of us who understand what the real definition of the word is.

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

The U.S. fits that description; govt. and giant corporations are the same people, govt. being just another set of corporate employees.

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.
I could care less what your definition of fascism (as you perceive it) is. That's not the issue. No one is forcing you at gunpoint to wear a mask. Businesses and other organizations were free to set their own rules. You could have gone somewhere else if you didn't like it. But the bottom line remains that there is ample evidence masks work in the prevention and slowing of the virus spread. Sometimes, I think you people just like hearing yourselves complain.

I could care less what your definition of fascism (as you perceive it) is. That's not the issue. No one is forcing you at gunpoint to wear a mask. Businesses and other organizations were free to set their own rules. You could have gone somewhere else if you didn't like it. But the bottom line remains that there is ample evidence masks work in the prevention and slowing of the virus spread. Sometimes, I think you people just like hearing yourselves complain.

In some areas all public places were forced to impose mask mandates, including grocery stores, doctors offices, and other essential businesses.

The simple fact is anything but a full face respirator with the proper cartridges would have a minimal effect on 1) stopping someone from spreading COVID or 2) stopping you from getting it.

From the lack of proper HVAC air changes in some areas, to improper mask wearing (guy with a beard wearing a surgical mask, or the old "no nose" wearing) to the fact that surgical masks are designed to prevent larger particles such as breath vapor and saliva from entering open surgical wounds, Masks probably caused more issues than they helped with.

In some areas all public places were forced to impose mask mandates, including grocery stores, doctors offices, and other essential businesses.

The simple fact is anything but a full face respirator with the proper cartridges would have a minimal effect on 1) stopping someone from spreading COVID or 2) stopping you from getting it.

From the lack of proper HVAC air changes in some areas, to improper mask wearing (guy with a beard wearing a surgical mask, or the old "no nose" wearing) to the fact that surgical masks are designed to prevent larger particles such as breath vapor and saliva from entering open surgical wounds, Masks probably caused more issues than they helped with.
And that IS within the business owners and other institutions right to apply. That is free enterprise at work. If you don't like it, you can go somewhere else.
I've seen and read just about every droplet whitepaper these "scientists" have offered. You would need to be literally breathing in the mask wearers face for more than a few minutes to infect them.

I know of NO ONE who got COVID while being masked and being around people who were infected. Everyone who got it, was unmasked..some of them dropped their guard for just 10 minutes and were around someone who was infected.

Forum List

Back