The Marxist Mob: The Most Dangerous Cult in America | Glenn TV

And what makes them Marxist?
poor parenting,,,
Well that was way too brief for what you might want or need to say to explain what makes them Marxist through poor parenting. Marx didn't just say: poor parenting alone..
sounds like you already know the answer to your question,,,
Sounds like you don't.
could be I dont give a shit what you think and am playing with you,,,

poor parenting,,,

You mouth breathers don't even understand the ideology of Marxism, or even why it's incompatible with our system of government. I can't help your ignorance, but I know this ridiculous belief will eventually hang you for reasons you refuse to comprehend. Best of luck with that.

poor parenting,,,
Well that was way too brief for what you might want or need to say to explain what makes them Marxist through poor parenting. Marx didn't just say: poor parenting alone..
Sounds like you don't.
This thread is not about me, it is about a propaganda video from a man that cried because he couldn't remember not to sin.

poor parenting,,,
Sounds like you don't.
This thread is not about me, it is about a propaganda video from a man that cried because he couldn't remember not to sin.
you didnt even watch it so how would you know???

poor parenting,,,

You mouth breathers don't even understand the ideology of Marxism, or even why it's incompatible with our system of government. I can't help your ignorance, but I know this ridiculous beliefs will eventually hang you for reasons you refuse to comprehend. Best of luck with that.
HUH???

Playing stupid is your tribe's bread and butter.

poor parenting,,,

You mouth breathers don't even understand the ideology of Marxism, or even why it's incompatible with our system of government. I can't help your ignorance, but I know this ridiculous beliefs will eventually hang you for reasons you refuse to comprehend. Best of luck with that.
HUH???

Playing stupid is your tribe's bread and butter.
my tribe???

messa thinks you know not for who you accuse,,,

I'm not a marxist,,,

poor parenting,,,
Sounds like you don't.
you didnt even watch it so how would you know???
Again this thread is not about me..

Forum List

Back