The man with the 132-pound scrotum': Unraveling the medical mystery

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
Apparently this is a documentary coming out on TLC...Like the Mermaid Girl etc. There are just no words. I can't even imagine a man having to deal with this and then come forward publicly.

(CNN) -- Imagine carrying a bowling ball between your legs that weighs close to 200 pounds. If that image is too much to stomach, continue reading with caution.

Wesley Warren, 49, spent more than four years with this extra burden before having surgery to repair the damage from a rare medical condition called scrotal lymphedema.

When doctors placed the swollen mass they had cut from Warren's scrotum on the scale, it weighed 132 pounds. That's not counting the fluid or smaller pieces of tissue the surgeons had also removed from the Las Vegas man.

"There are a lot of people that will look and laugh and stare in shock and awe and amazement," Warren says as he walks down the street in a preview for TLC's upcoming show "The Man with the 132-Pound Scrotum." The one-hour special airs Monday at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

"It's tough to deal with it, you know, because essentially, this is a sort of living and breathing freak show."

'The man with the 132-pound scrotum': Unraveling the medical mystery - CNN.com

Maybe this dumb fuck should have had this dealt with when his balls were like 10lbs...

I know right? I watched a show about that man and was asking kinda the same question. Albeit silently, but yeah I wondered WTF was he thinking. Sad!

I heard he had his operation and he's balls are smaller, but that he is suing the hospital because he can't get an erection or something? Probably because his penis was suffocated.

Maybe this dumb fuck should have had this dealt with when his balls were like 10lbs...

According to the article this mass grew at a rate of 3 lbs per month. Wonder what kept him from seeing the doctor. Definitely kind of odd. Fear maybe?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back