The main difference between right and left freedom

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I seem to understand this so clearly that I can formulate it conceptually.

Left freedom is freedom without responsibility.

For example, the left sows debauchery among the masses and is not responsible for the consequences.
For example, the left one tells a lie but is not responsible for the fact that because of this lie someone may suffer.

Etc.

In general, one-sidedness is manifested by the leftists everywhere. They interpret laws one-sidedly, view the economy one-sidedly, and so on.

"Debauchery" is the only interesting thing about life. Even Jesus would rather hear a story about that crazy hooker you shagged in Vegas than another testimonial about sobriety and chastity.

I seem to understand this so clearly that I can formulate it conceptually.

Left freedom is freedom without responsibility.

For example, the left sows debauchery among the masses and is not responsible for the consequences.
For example, the left one tells a lie but is not responsible for the fact that because of this lie someone may suffer.

Etc.

In general, one-sidedness is manifested by the leftists everywhere. They interpret laws one-sidedly, view the economy one-sidedly, and so on.
Tell me about the splinter in my eye while you have a plank in yours.

occupied
There is a good Russian proverb on this score: someone to fly and someone to crawl.

Perhaps this is the reason that the old European faggots used to worship snakes and the underground king. The Aryans always looked only at the sky.

Only for those who crawl low
If you disagree with that you have never lived. Go out and live dangerously every now and then and you won't have as many regrets when you get old. I'm getting there and I remember "debauchery" a lot more than the times I was well behaved.

occupied
And by and large, depravity does not bring pleasure to debauchees. It's like a nymphomaniac, her crotch always itches, but no matter how much she is fucked, she never gets real pleasure from sex. The alcoholic finds joy in drinking tiny drops of stinking liquid. It's not because they enjoy it, it's because they are corrupt and incapable of emotionality and healthy desires.

occupied
There is a good Russian proverb on this score: someone to fly and someone to crawl.

Perhaps this is the reason that the old European faggots used to worship snakes and the underground king. The Aryans always looked only at the sky.
There's an old American saying that goes: Let's get fucked up and call up some hookers. Bad decisions are the spice of life if you don't make a habit of it.

occupied
And by and large, depravity does not bring pleasure to debauchees. It's like a nymphomaniac, her crotch always itches, but no matter how much she is fucked, she never gets real pleasure from sex. The alcoholic finds joy in drinking tiny drops of stinking liquid. It's not because they enjoy it, it's because they are corrupt and incapable of emotionality and healthy desires.
Healthy desires are boring. If a man who really needs a blowjob meets a young women who really needs fifty bucks it's a match made in heaven. Who are you to say it's wrong?

There's an old American saying that goes: Let's get fucked up and call up some hookers. Bad decisions are the spice of life if you don't make a habit of it.
I think that this is not an American saying, but a saying of depraved alcoholics from the British colonies.

Real America looks to the sky, this is Babylon.

If a man who really needs a blowjob meets a young women who really needs fifty bucks it's a match made in heaven. Who are you to say it's wrong?
This is just an example of leftist irresponsibility. The old fart doesn't just have sex, he seduces a lost soul and is in sin. Today she is a prostitute, but tomorrow she will realize her mistake and it will be too late. And the scum that takes advantage of this does not think about the honor of her parents, and does not think about what pushed her to this, maybe she is there because of the tragedy. Therefore, the sky will ask him for it.

Forum List

Back