the mail in vote may backfire on dems !

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have now found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !
Why is the GOP fighting it so hard then? I’d think that voting wouldn’t be a partisan issue but apparently it is.
True, but they may have realized that it could also be in favor of them as well. However it still doesn't negate the fact that corruption could be off the chain in the new method. That is the fears, and not instead a fear of making the vote easier for American's. They are for that, but just worried about the corruption that could very easily taint the process.
Those fears are being drummed up to try and suppress the vote not because of legitimate evidence. Otherwise you would have seen efforts to make the process better over the past year, but that’s not what we saw from Trump and the GOP. All they’ve done is complain, politicize, and plant seeds of doubt.
The Democrats thought the pandemic would stop the in person vote (dumb Kamala even calling for a cancelation of the hearings over the pandemic), but they played their cards wrong on that one. Get ready for the landslide win for Trump. It's coming.
Republicans don’t care about a pandemic

They got an election to win
Go crawl back under your bed, and hug your rubber ducky.

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have noww found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !
hard working Americans [not government employees]
what does that mean?....
government employees overwhelmingly vote democrat . not an insult just a fact .
ok so what does that have do with hard working?......

Have you ever been to the DMV?
Bunch of lazy fuks,every damn one of em.
most office jobs that i have seen private or govt dont look like they are working to hard....

Gov workers in general dont work hard. Whether it's an office job or mowing the esplanade off a highway.
And while some in the private sector dont work hard they're dooming themselves to being an underling. Work hard in the private sector and you advance,be a lazy fuker in the gov workforce and you advance...on our taxes.
in general?.....were i worked in the PO at this time of the year many new people would be one of those people dumping the mail to get done because they could not do the job....but i have to agree about the useless lazy fuckers....we had lots of them too...

You just admitted that postal employes are lazy.
only some of them.....the ones that always had to have someone go out and help them get done,the ones who called in many times on rainey days......im sure there are useless people in just about every work place....

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have now found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !
If most republicans wait until Election Day to vote, the party is fucked.
And you expect who to buy such bullcrap ?? What, you want them to mail in their ballots so they can be tossed ?? It matters not, because million's are coming out to vote for Trump on election day, and many will take chances with the mail in vote as well. It will be Trump by a landslide.
There’s way too much risk limiting to one day of voting. External factors like weather could decrease turnout.
Good point... Should be a voter week in each state, and everyone in a staggered time situation should get to choose what weeks they need in each state. No more than a month should be needed for the whole country to participate.
Now that’s a fine idea. I don’t know why stuff like that isn’t being discussed in lieu of pushing the “rigged” narrative.
The rigged narrative ?

More people ? Yes good American Citizen's from all parties sure, but not the dead, the under aged, illegals, criminal's etc.

Link
Don't need a link, it has been espoused straight from the Democrats talking points and playbooks. Their words don't have links attached to them or rather I don't write down or record every talking point made, but anyone with ears have since heard it all. I heard reports of dead people voting, and yes illegals have stolen identities along with SS identities in the past. But I digress.

Why is the GOP fighting it so hard then? I’d think that voting wouldn’t be a partisan issue but apparently it is.
we are fighting against the fraud the left will commit ! dems will lead mail in voting but hopefully not by the margin they hope for ....even with cheating they will commit.

why do you say that ?

why do you say that ?
There are too many variables at stake committing to a single da. External factors like weather could decrease turnout.

we are fighting against the fraud the left will commit ! dems will lead mail in voting but hopefully not by the margin they hope for ....even with cheating they will commit.
That’s an empty talking point. I’ve pressed person after person about this fraud claim and nobody can defend or explain it. They just resort to personal insults

why do you say that ?
There are too many variables at stake committing to a single da. External factors like weather could decrease turnout.
Yeah so it decreases it for all.

That’s an empty talking point. I’ve pressed person after person about this fraud claim and nobody can defend or explain it. They just resort to personal insults
Already found ballots in the trash or something, so where have you been ?

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have noww found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !

Higher voter participation seldom benefits Republicans.

We'll see
That is because of the fraudelent votes that the dems manufacture----------

If the republicans are able to keep the cheating down-----the populace is pissed off enough with the lock downs and riots to vote in mass for Trump.

why do you say that ?
Except the many that vote before Election Day which has primarily been democrats.

why do you say that ?
Except the many that vote before Election Day which has primarily been democrats.
and if a hell of a lot of republicans show up on the 3rd and vote in person it may even things up.....

Post a link to the situation you’re talking about please and explain why you think it shows systemic fraud

Post a link to the situation you’re talking about please and explain why you think it shows systemic fraud
Not doing your homework for you. I made the statement, now you show me that I'm wrong. I listen to the news and talk radio host, and I hear this stuff. Now whether it's true or not is another thing. I repeat it, but not sure if it's true or not. You would think that the news would be making correct statements or is it all fake news like Trump says ?? You telling me I shouldn't trust the news etc ??

Didn't say it shows systemic fraud, just like we don't have systemic racism in this country either. That's you the Democrats hollaring all the time about systemic this and systemic that. It could lead to a problem, but the report didn't show that to be the case as of yet. It may have been just a preview of things to come, and that concerns many people.

Not doing your homework for you. I made the statement, now you show me that I'm wrong. I listen to the news and talk radio host, and I hear this stuff. Now whether it's true or not is another thing. I repeat it, but not sure if it's true or not. You would think that the news would be making correct statements or is it all fake news like Trump says ?? You telling me I shouldn't trust the news etc ??
Sounds like you listen to propagandists. You should know by now that the media is a for profit industry that hyped up drama over accurately reporting the news. Help yeah I’m telling you not to trust the news. There’s a lot of truth in the news but also a lot of spin so you need to dig into sources if you really want to know what’s going on. What programs do you watch for your news?

You right in that you made the claim... but that means it’s on you to back it up. I’ll be happy to make my case to disprove the claims of systemic voter fraud once you point to specific examples of it. Saying you heard it on a talk show doesn’t count. Sorry.

Forum List

Back