the mail in vote may backfire on dems !

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have now found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !
I wish I could find the post where I predicted the tRump supporters would say things like that as soon as it looked like the walk in vote was going against them.
yidnar will be the first one to complain about the results being delayed due to mail in voting in a few weeks. Book it.

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have now found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !
Then it is working exactly as designed. See, us hard working election officials only care that voter turnout increases, we don't care what the affiliation of those voters is.

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have noww found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !
hard working Americans [not government employees]
what does that mean?....
government employees overwhelmingly vote democrat . not an insult just a fact .
ok so what does that have do with hard working?......

Have you ever been to the DMV?
Bunch of lazy fuks,every damn one of em.
most office jobs that i have seen private or govt dont look like they are working to hard....

Gov workers in general dont work hard. Whether it's an office job or mowing the esplanade off a highway.
And while some in the private sector dont work hard they're dooming themselves to being an underling. Work hard in the private sector and you advance,be a lazy fuker in the gov workforce and you advance...on our taxes.
in general?.....were i worked in the PO at this time of the year many new people would be one of those people dumping the mail to get done because they could not do the job....but i have to agree about the useless lazy fuckers....we had lots of them too...

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have noww found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !
what does that mean?....

Have you ever been to the DMV?
Bunch of lazy fuks,every damn one of em.
most office jobs that i have seen private or govt dont look like they are working to hard....

Gov workers in general dont work hard. Whether it's an office job or mowing the esplanade off a highway.
And while some in the private sector dont work hard they're dooming themselves to being an underling. Work hard in the private sector and you advance,be a lazy fuker in the gov workforce and you advance...on our taxes.
in general?.....were i worked in the PO at this time of the year many new people would be one of those people dumping the mail to get done because they could not do the job....but i have to agree about the useless lazy fuckers....we had lots of them too...

You just admitted that postal employes are lazy.

Why is the GOP fighting it so hard then? I’d think that voting wouldn’t be a partisan issue but apparently it is.

what does that mean?....
the hours spent on the job ! many people work a lot longer than 40 hrs a week ! thats why they dont vote ! most gov workers work about 40 hrs a week.
your job is supposed to give you time off to vote or they have these things called requested absentee ballots......
True, but many companies hope that their employees don't utilize the time or ask for it. One things for sure, and that is that hardly any companies promote the get down there and vote mantra. It's really a shame how so many indirectly suppress the vote, and then hide their bullcrap as if they didn't do anything to help suppress the vote, when staying quite about it is the same thing.

Why is the GOP fighting it so hard then? I’d think that voting wouldn’t be a partisan issue but apparently it is.
True, but they may have realized that it could also be in favor of them as well. However it still doesn't negate the fact that corruption could be off the chain in the new method. That is the fears, and not instead a fear of making the vote easier for American's. They are for that, but just worried about the corruption that could very easily taint the process.

If most republicans wait until Election Day to vote, the party is fucked.

And you expect who to buy such bullcrap ?? What, you want them to mail in their ballots so they can be tossed ?? It matters not, because million's are coming out to vote for Trump on election day, and many will take chances with the mail in vote as well. It will be Trump by a landslide.

True, but they may have realized that it could also be in favor of them as well. However it still doesn't negate the fact that corruption could be off the chain in the new method. That is the fears, and not instead a fear of making the vote easier for American's. They are for that, but just worried about the corruption that could very easily taint the process.
Those fears are being drummed up to try and suppress the vote not because of legitimate evidence. Otherwise you would have seen efforts to make the process better over the past year, but that’s not what we saw from Trump and the GOP. All they’ve done is complain, politicize, and plant seeds of doubt.

Those fears are being drummed up to try and suppress the vote not because of legitimate evidence. Otherwise you would have seen efforts to make the process better over the past year, but that’s not what we saw from Trump and the GOP. All they’ve done is complain, politicize, and plant seeds of doubt.
The Democrats thought the pandemic would stop the in person vote (dumb Kamala even calling for a cancelation of the hearings over the pandemic), but they played their cards wrong on that one. Get ready for the landslide win for Trump. It's coming.

And you expect who to buy such bullcrap ?? What, you want them to mail in their ballots so they can be tossed ?? It matters not, because million's are coming out to vote for Trump on election day, and many will take chances with the mail in vote as well. It will be Trump by a landslide.
There’s way too much risk limiting to one day of voting. External factors like weather could decrease turnout.

A lot of thing backfire on the D's.

It was the Democrats who got rid of the judicial filibuster and the Republicans who capitalized.

It was the Democrats who proposed Packing the courts, and if the R's win, they'll capitalize.

It was the D's who proposed admitting Liberal states like Puerto Rico and DC as states, but after the R's win, expect to see new states like Northern Idaho and Southern Mississippi admitted to boost the R majority in the Senate.

There’s way too much risk limiting to one day of voting. External factors like weather could decrease turnout.
Good point... Should be a voter week in each state, and everyone in a staggered time situation should get to choose what weeks they need in each state. No more than a month should be needed for the whole country to participate.

The Democrats thought the pandemic would stop the in person vote (dumb Kamala even calling for a cancelation of the hearings over the pandemic), but they played their cards wrong on that one. Get ready for the landslide win for Trump. It's coming.
landslide?! Haha. Why do you think Trump was campaigning in Iowa and Georgia this week??

Good point... Should be a voter week in each state, and everyone in a staggered time situation should get to choose what weeks they need in each state. No more than a month should be needed for the whole country to participate.
Now that’s a fine idea. I don’t know why stuff like that isn’t being discussed in lieu of pushing the “rigged” narrative.

Republicans don’t care about a pandemic

They got an election to win

Forum List

Back