The Louisana Theater Shooter Is Tea Party Member AND White.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
John Russel Houser, the Lafayette Lousiana Theater Shooter is a.....member of the Tea Party Nation. The TeaHadist registered on the page with that name in June 2013.

Lafayette Shooter Had Tea Party Page - The Daily Beast

He was also WHITE.

Which is Faux Snooze is ignoring this story.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

Just another White Man with a gun killing innocent people in a theater.

John Russel Houser, the Lafayette Lousiana Theater Shooter is a.....member of the Tea Party Nation. The TeaHadist registered on the page with that name in June 2013.

He was also WHITE.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

i fel asleep and fox news was covering the story
when i woke up early this morning they were still convering it
libs are morons who lie TO THEMSELVES

IM A CONSERVATIVE; but i have a page, no many pages n fact. to hard left-wing sites

am i a communist then for having a page leftard?

He was also WHITE.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

That does NOT mean he IS TEA PARTY. That could very well mean he HATES the Tea Party.

And, FOX NEWS HAS HAD THE STORY ON ALL LAST NIGHT AS IT HAPPENED AND ALL THIS MORNING TOO.

You are a LIAR, and a fucking LEFTARD HACK.

Last edited by a moderator:

He was also WHITE.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

i fel asleep and fox news was covering the story
when i woke up early this morning they were still convering it
libs are morons who lie TO THEMSELVES

Two minutes inbetween the horror of the Iran Deal and the latest evil of Obama hardly counts as coverage.

Conservative White Guy Kills ain't news to Faux. I mean they thought civilians pointing semi-automatic weapons at federal agents was news worthy.

Houser listed "God's Business" as one of his skills.

“He was a guest because he was good TV entertainment, not because it was a respected opinion that he had to say. But he was very entertaining all the time,” Floyd said in a phone interview with Yahoo news. “He had Tea Party-radical Republican views on everything. I’d have a Democratic spokesperson on [for the opposing perspective]. He generated a lot of phone calls.”

Houser posted about his fondness for Hitler, neo-Nazis and lone wolves on several online forums.

John Russel Houser What we know about Louisiana movie theater shooting suspect - Yahoo News

There was also a James Holmes found on a Tea Party registrar after the Auroa shooting the left went ape shit over that till it was reported it was a different James Holmes.
You can read his posts here if youre unsure of his politics.

This TeaHadist admired Hitler and hated President Obama.....just another typical Conservative with a gun killing innocent civilians for fun and games.

He was also WHITE.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

The claim that Fox News did not cover this is as false as the claims that the mainstream media does not cover Islamic radicals or that the President does not call terrorism terrorism.

This TeaHadist admired Hitler and hated President Obama.....just another typical Conservative with a gun killing innocent civilians for fun and games.

Bitch slapping the stupid NeoCommies is SO FUCKING EASY!

NXsJGLb.jpg

Forum List

Back