The Liz Warren Model: White Man with 4% African DNA Registers His Business as Minority-Owned

Speaking of common sense -- From the OP linked article...

And Taylor doesn’t stop there. He told HuffPost that he believes affirmative action, a set of laws that support minority groups that have been historically discriminated against, shouldn’t be focused on race and instead should take a look at socioeconomics because, in his words, we are all multiracial.

He even says he ‘feels sorry’ for Rachel Dolezal, the race faker and former National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) leader who was discovered to actually be white in 2015.

Exactly... I feel sorry for Dolezal as well.. Because she was just attempting to help... Actually, if Dolezal wanted to be "in" so badly -- she could have argued that the ORIGIN of the NAACP was a black/white MIX of activists all with the same goals... It just would have been more honest..

But times change and NOW IM2 is in charge and white folks just can not help at all.... :2up:

Bullshit. Dolezal was a rarity whites like yourself use as an example to validate your racist whining about white victimhood. Whites have always been able to be members of the NAACP. Whites helped found the organization and since you claim to be Jewish, you should know that. Whites can and do help, whites like you are the problem.

Like I said ---- The NAACP was not founded as a "black only" organization.. Which Dolezal could have used to insert herself into the organization... BUT

"""But times change and NOW IM2 is in charge and white folks just can not help at all.... :2up:""""

Lemme paraphrase Einstein here for ya.. Idiocy is repeatedly attempting to solve racism with just one side participating...

Close with IM2 jingle...

"Im a racist, You're a racist, He's a racist, She's a racist.. Wouldn't you like to be a racist too? "

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS

There is no affiliation of people more focused in THIS century on race than modern day progressives.. The rest of us have common sense about "race claims"...

When you make policy for GROUP identities, you need to write it like a lawyer.. Not from the heart -- which is lacking in the majority of lawyers. (Hope theDoc doesn't drop in -- LOL)

And even worse, if you make law about folks "identifying" as a protected group, there's NO WAY to enforce it.. I could wake up tomorrow identifying as a woman and choose any bathroom I like and claim minority/woman status for doing biz with the Fed govt...

Bullshit. This is just a pure simple flat out lie.

Explain the lie... I've made absolutely true assertions.. GROUP rights are very fragile if they are not backed by SCIENCE, or RIGID legal definitions.... Is that a LIE????

Feel the pain of actually arguing like an adult....

Why don't you try that? Tell me when this country has ever operated a system that was not based on group rights.

Then when you are done with that, explain how a system based on individual rights, if implemented tomorrow, would erase the advantages whites have gained by the system of white racial special group protections.

The PAST blatant and open discrimination WAS a disgusting flaw in the "system".. The FEDERAL system ended codified racism in the 1860s.. And it adopted a Civil Rights Act in the 1960s to put the emphasis on INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS not being DENIED to classes of people... That's a semantic but IMPORTANT diff.... So since about then -- It's STILL based on Individual Rights... Under the law -- we ALL have the SAME Civil Liberties and Rights..

I'm SURE that just sends you into a tizzy.....

But that doesn't mean it can not be remedied as one global declaration of individual rights -- period... And extending group rights to the public piecemeal and not at ALL --- well thought out or designed --- is a fucking legal and social nightmare..

Speaking of common sense -- From the OP linked article...

And Taylor doesn’t stop there. He told HuffPost that he believes affirmative action, a set of laws that support minority groups that have been historically discriminated against, shouldn’t be focused on race and instead should take a look at socioeconomics because, in his words, we are all multiracial.

He even says he ‘feels sorry’ for Rachel Dolezal, the race faker and former National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) leader who was discovered to actually be white in 2015.

Exactly... I feel sorry for Dolezal as well.. Because she was just attempting to help... Actually, if Dolezal wanted to be "in" so badly -- she could have argued that the ORIGIN of the NAACP was a black/white MIX of activists all with the same goals... It just would have been more honest..

But times change and NOW IM2 is in charge and white folks just can not help at all.... :2up:

Bullshit. Dolezal was a rarity whites like yourself use as an example to validate your racist whining about white victimhood. Whites have always been able to be members of the NAACP. Whites helped found the organization and since you claim to be Jewish, you should know that. Whites can and do help, whites like you are the problem.

Like I said ---- The NAACP was not founded as a "black only" organization.. Which Dolezal could have used to insert herself into the organization... BUT

"""But times change and NOW IM2 is in charge and white folks just can not help at all.... :2up:""""

Lemme paraphrase Einstein here for ya.. Idiocy is repeatedly attempting to solve racism with just one side participating...

Close with IM2 jingle...

"Im a racist, You're a racist, He's a racist, She's a racist.. Wouldn't you like to be a racist too? "

Since racism has not been done as you think, then once again you show your cluelessness on this subject. Dolezal was already a part of the NAACP. But what she represents is a false narrative you use in your foolishness. Since whites have always been a part of the NAACP, there was no need to talk about Dolezal. And the NAACP was founded to solve issues blacks faced only. Whites have been encouraged to join and help.

The organization was never intended to be concerned with modern day fake white victimhood. So if you are white and join the NAACP, you join to work on issues affecting the black community. The word colored at the time of the NAACP was the term used for blacks. So the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF COLORED PEOPLE was for blacks.

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS

There is no affiliation of people more focused in THIS century on race than modern day progressives.. The rest of us have common sense about "race claims"...

When you make policy for GROUP identities, you need to write it like a lawyer.. Not from the heart -- which is lacking in the majority of lawyers. (Hope theDoc doesn't drop in -- LOL)

And even worse, if you make law about folks "identifying" as a protected group, there's NO WAY to enforce it.. I could wake up tomorrow identifying as a woman and choose any bathroom I like and claim minority/woman status for doing biz with the Fed govt...

Explain the lie... I've made absolutely true assertions.. GROUP rights are very fragile if they are not backed by SCIENCE, or RIGID legal definitions.... Is that a LIE????

Why don't you try that? Tell me when this country has ever operated a system that was not based on group rights.

Then when you are done with that, explain how a system based on individual rights, if implemented tomorrow, would erase the advantages whites have gained by the system of white racial special group protections.

The PAST blatant and open discrimination WAS a disgusting flaw in the "system".. The FEDERAL system ended codified racism in the 1860s.. And it adopted a Civil Rights Act in the 1960s to put the emphasis on INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS not being DENIED to classes of people... That's a semantic but IMPORTANT diff.... So since about then -- It's STILL based on Individual Rights... Under the law -- we ALL have the SAME Civil Liberties and Rights..

I'm SURE that just sends you into a tizzy.....

But that doesn't mean it can not be remedied as one global declaration of individual rights -- period... And extending group rights to the public piecemeal and not at ALL --- well thought out or designed --- is a fucking legal and social nightmare..

The federal system did not end codified racism in the 1860's. It adopted civil rights in the 1960's to insure citizens of every group were afforded constitutional rights and protections. Nothing you say sends me into anything but loud laughter. Your assertion of individualism is a joke.

THERE WAS PAIN!!!

SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!

Ponder Christianity. Actually being a Christian. And attempting to *center your life* around the above.

Yeah

THERE WAS PAIN!!!

SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!

Ponder Christianity. Actually being a Christian. And attempting to *center your life* around the above.

Yeah

You do that. Because you aren't doing it now.

Somebody once said, do not be as the Pharisees. And you are a modern day Pharisee.

THERE WAS PAIN!!!

SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!

Yeah

Somebody once said, do not be as the Pharisees. And you are a modern day Pharisee.

If you haven't already noticed, I don't care what you think. I reject it.

I know your next impulse is "YOU WILL BE MADE TO CARE". I know this because I understand the heart of what you follow.

I reject that too

RE the OP, another scam is the tax breaks for 'Opportunity Zones', supposedly to encourage investment and jobs in poor neighborhoods, but instead end up in such places as major university neighborhoods, due to the demographics of those areas having a lot of 'poor people' living there, meaning college kids, classified as 'poor' because many have no jobs or part time jobs and live of their parents and the government. never mind how high property values are around those places, you get to delay capital gains for years on your Starbucks franchise or your high rise medical building.

THERE WAS PAIN!!!

SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!

Yeah

I know your next impulse is "YOU WILL BE MADE TO CARE". I know this because I understand the heart of what you follow.

I reject that too

I don't care what you reject. We will both stand before God. You don't know anything about what I follow. But you show what you do. You're a modern day Pharisee. You proclaim Christianity but don't follow it unless you can twist it to meet your beliefs. If you were truly a Christian, you do not support Trump. If you were truly Christian you could see that his fruits are ungodly. So reject me all you want, but keep believing as you do and you'll get rejected on judgement day.

THERE WAS PAIN!!!

SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!

Yeah

I reject that too

I don't care what you reject. We will both stand before God. You don't know anything about what I follow. But you show what you do. You're a modern day Pharisee. You proclaim Christianity but don't follow it unless you can twist it to meet your beliefs. If you were truly a Christian, you do not support Trump. If you were truly Christian you could see that his fruits are ungodly. So reject me all you want, but keep believing as you do and you'll get rejected on judgement day.

See?

You put yourself on the Throne. YOU know who will be rejected or not, because your real religion is Leftism. I know that. I reject it.

THERE WAS PAIN!!!

SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!

Yeah

I reject that too

See?

You put yourself on the Throne. YOU know who will be rejected or not, because your real religion is Leftism. I know that. I reject it.

Wrong. I cannot put myself on the throne because I am not God. But God has empowered each of us with the ability to understand his teachings and speak truth. I operate in the spirit, not a religion. You are being deceived by extremism. Go study what Jesus says, not what your right wing pastor teaches you. You know nothing and what you are rejecting is based upon what you imagine me to be.

Slavery, what else?

He doesn't get reparations as a descendant of slave owners, renters or otherwise.
Im as much the descendant of slaves as Lizzy is an Indian. I demand reparations
QaY0HKtrMeXchIBcVJnLljGoT5MMRlJ2IJc2oyup--8.png

This is the white male conservative model of thinking that if you claim you are black, you'll be given everything.

This person is not Conservative, is white and wanted to be black so badly:

Rachel Dolezal - Wikipedia

So it seem Progressives seem more likely to play that game than Conservatives...

Dims created the one drop rule.
Conservative white rightwingers created it.

Not by modern word usage.
You live in a fantasy bubble.

You should probably stop talking or doing anything else that proves just how stupid and ignorant you are

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It is the same as a multitude of businesses putting ownership in the wifes name to get tax breaks. Even though, she doesn't even work there.
I personally know numerous people who did that. In fact, I would go further and say at minimum half of minority owned businesses are in fact NOT minority owned.

This is the white male conservative model of thinking that if you claim you are black, you'll be given everything.

This person is not Conservative, is white and wanted to be black so badly:

Rachel Dolezal - Wikipedia

So it seem Progressives seem more likely to play that game than Conservatives...
She is mentally ill.

Forum List

Back