The Liz Warren Model: White Man with 4% African DNA Registers His Business as Minority-Owned

If he can map it, then I have know problem with it. I am know math genius but 4 percent is much larger than 1/1024. It will be interesting though when he gets awarded a contract based on status vs. another contractor who is 75-100 percent African American. Because just about everyone has some minority DNA, are we going to start measuring percentages?

Why don't you try that? Tell me when this country has ever operated a system that was not based on group rights.

Then when you are done with that, explain how a system based on individual rights, if implemented tomorrow, would erase the advantages whites have gained by the system of white racial special group protections.

THERE WAS PAIN!!!

SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!

Ponder Christianity. Actually being a Christian. And attempting to *center your life* around the above.

Yeah

You do that. Because you aren't doing it now.

Somebody once said, do not be as the Pharisees. And you are a modern day Pharisee.

If you haven't already noticed, I don't care what you think. I reject it.

I know your next impulse is "YOU WILL BE MADE TO CARE". I know this because I understand the heart of what you follow.

I reject that too

I don't care what you reject. We will both stand before God. You don't know anything about what I follow. But you show what you do. You're a modern day Pharisee. You proclaim Christianity but don't follow it unless you can twist it to meet your beliefs. If you were truly a Christian, you do not support Trump. If you were truly Christian you could see that his fruits are ungodly. So reject me all you want, but keep believing as you do and you'll get rejected on judgement day.

If you are a Christian, you certainly wouldn't support the Democratic Party. Trump's policies are pro-Christian, even if some of the stuff in his personal life doesn't support those policies. The platform of the Democrats is anti-Christian and anti-religion.

If you aren't a Christian, who are you to lecture Christians on what they should and shouldn't believe?

Sorry but I don't think GOP party can claim to be any more Christian than Democrats....

Jesus said nothing about Abortion or Homosexuals...

He said a quite a lot how to treat other people and greed... GOP policies on Welfare, Healthcare, Education and Immigration all contradict the teachings of Christ...

Trump's behaviour and your answer just shows where you are on this... Let's ignore this and that and just concentrate on what we like... Missed the chapter in the New Testament ...

Your answer was total BS. How does one respond?

Democrat is not a culture no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise.
Your answer was total BS. How does one respond?
1) You could provide a cogent argument to support your contention that the "one drop" policy was created by "conservatives", rather than exclusively by Democrats", or concede that you cannot.

After all, you have not named a single Republican or alleged "conservative" involved in the creation of that policy, let alone provided any sort of reasoned argument explaining why anyone should consider the yet to be identified (aka fictional) person to be subjectively labeled as a "conservative" by you, was ever actually a conservative.

2) Or continue to dodge by trying to shift the burden of proof; (i.e "can you prove day wuz libul! derp derp)

3) Or be honest and admit that you were wrong.

Face it, it was Democrats.

Would you like to take this to the ring?
How long are you going to pretend ideology and political party are the same?

Was the south conservative under the Dems?

Is the south conservative under the Pubs?

I will wait.
What makes the South any more "conservative" than the North? Don't conservatives support free enterprise? Is slavery consistent with free enterprise?

Just admit that slavery is the only reason you call the South conservative. There's nothing conservative about slavery.

Depends on where in the north you are talking about. But in general the south adheres to traditional conservative principles and has voted in conservative leaders. If conservative means upholding the status quo and protecting tradition, for the slave holding states, that would apply, at that time.

1976_large.png
And another person who confuses political party with ideology. Perhaps you explain what was liberal about the south and how they magically turned into bible thumping, anti big government social conservatives upon becoming Republican.

I will wait but my expectations arent high.

Conservative white rightwingers created it.

Not by modern word usage.
You live in a fantasy bubble.

You should probably stop talking or doing anything else that proves just how stupid and ignorant you are

Conservatives today, are all about conserving the Enlightenment era principles of the Founding Fathers.

That is the reality of modern day "conservative white rightwingers" and if you think otherwise, YOU are the one living in the fantasy bubble.

You're a pretty cool person, what with the way that everything you believe is good and pure,and the way you fight against people who are basically so evul that they are orcs, aren't you?
The modern day conservative is as close to conservative as the progressive is to liberal. Not nuch.

There are a lot of "conservatives" who have put certain policy GOALS, such as national or group interests ahead of conservative principles, right now, as some conservatives ideologies have not delivered, (such as Free Trade).

To that extent, it is fair to look at them as say they are "not really conservatives" they are more nationalists or populists.

BUT, there are plenty of ideological hard core believers out there, a la Ben Shapiro.

AND, sometimes, those who you see abandoning ideas or policies that have been championed by conservatives for a while, are still holding true or returning to other conservative principles.

BUT, linking, modern "white" conservatives, whatever their level of ideological purity, to the Authoritarian slaver owner Democrats of yesteryear,

is something only someone living is a fantasy bubble would do.

AND horribly unfair to tens of millions of good people.

You mean like linking modern white liberals to authoratarian conservative Dixiecrat Dems is horribly unfair to millions of good people? Lime that? Cause that is what you consistently do.

What was liberal about southern culture then and now?

Anti big government.
Pro states rights
Distrust of federal authority.
Socially conservative (no fags, women knowing their place, males in positions of authority, highly religious)
Traditional values
The same was true of the North. They even believed in states rights until the archangel Lincoln tricked them into going to war.

Real simple - what was liberal about the south?
You could ask the same question about the current democratic party. There is almost nothing liberal about current democrats.

What you are doing is refusing link ideology with past party politics BUT linking the two with modern party politics. Hence why racism always and without fail ends up as a 'conservative' trait. The south was conservative and democrat BUT now conservatives are republicans therefore the southern democrats are now republican.

That analysis leaves a lot to be desired IMHO.
No. What you are not understanding is party politics and ideology are two different things. Parties change their ideologies to suit their goals.

Racism is not inherently conservative or liberal.

But the culture of the south which created the one drop rule was conservative. Do you disagree?
I disagree that the conservative label that you apply to them has a solid connection with those that call themselves conservative today.
i agree. And it is what I havesaid at the beginning. Conservatives protect the status quo, and over time that changes. Liberals are usually at the forefront of change, conservatives protect it once it becomes the accepted part of our culture. If change is to radical and quick it gets rejected.

And another person who confuses political party with ideology. Perhaps you explain what was liberal about the south and how they magically turned into bible thumping, anti big government social conservatives upon becoming Republican.

You're confused. But fortunately for you, I'm here to help.

1. What is the most Liberal/Progressive legislation to ever hit America? The New Deal.

2. Who gave us the ultra Liberal New Deal? Democrats.

3. When did the "New Deal" happen? 1930s

4. Who were the Segregationist / Jim Crowers in the 1930's? Democrats.

5. Therefore: What ideology were the Segregationist / Jim Crow Democrats? Liberal.

You're confused. But fortunately for you, I'm here to help.

1. What is the most Liberal/Progressive legislation to ever hit America? The New Deal.

2. Who gave us the ultra Liberal New Deal? Democrats.

3. When did the "New Deal" happen? 1930s

4. Who were the Segregationist / Jim Crowers in the 1930's? Democrats.

5. Therefore: What ideology were the Segregationist / Jim Crow Democrats? Liberal.
Funny. None of that has to do whith what I said.

1) You could provide a cogent argument to support your contention that the "one drop" policy was created by "conservatives", rather than exclusively by Democrats", or concede that you cannot.

After all, you have not named a single Republican or alleged "conservative" involved in the creation of that policy, let alone provided any sort of reasoned argument explaining why anyone should consider the yet to be identified (aka fictional) person to be subjectively labeled as a "conservative" by you, was ever actually a conservative.

2) Or continue to dodge by trying to shift the burden of proof; (i.e "can you prove day wuz libul! derp derp)

I will wait.
What makes the South any more "conservative" than the North? Don't conservatives support free enterprise? Is slavery consistent with free enterprise?

Just admit that slavery is the only reason you call the South conservative. There's nothing conservative about slavery.

Depends on where in the north you are talking about. But in general the south adheres to traditional conservative principles and has voted in conservative leaders. If conservative means upholding the status quo and protecting tradition, for the slave holding states, that would apply, at that time.

1976_large.png

No one claims the South was liberal. The term is meaningless in terms of their modern definitions.

On the one hand you admit that the modern definition is different from the Southern definition, and then you want to pretend they are the same thing.

The same was true of the North. They even believed in states rights until the archangel Lincoln tricked them into going to war.

You could ask the same question about the current democratic party. There is almost nothing liberal about current democrats.

What you are doing is refusing link ideology with past party politics BUT linking the two with modern party politics. Hence why racism always and without fail ends up as a 'conservative' trait. The south was conservative and democrat BUT now conservatives are republicans therefore the southern democrats are now republican.

No. What you are not understanding is party politics and ideology are two different things. Parties change their ideologies to suit their goals.

But the culture of the south which created the one drop rule was conservative. Do you disagree?
I disagree that the conservative label that you apply to them has a solid connection with those that call themselves conservative today.
i agree. And it is what I havesaid at the beginning. Conservatives protect the status quo, and over time that changes. Liberals are usually at the forefront of change, conservatives protect it once it becomes the accepted part of our culture. If change is to radical and quick it gets rejected.
That's a bullshit leftwing definition of what conservatism means. According to you liberals are everything good and conservatives are automatically bad. Right off the bat we know your understanding of the term is biased horseshit.

Last edited:

Using that definition then makes the line of reasoning rather pointless as you can no longer connect ideology with party in any shape then.

So, those southern 'conservatives' may either be current democrats or current republicans. Republicans are not conservative and democrats are not liberal.

I will wait.

1976_large.png

Sorry, you claimed that the south has a history of voting in conservative leaders.

Jimmy Carter was no conservative, and yet he won the south in a bloc.

I thought that was clear.

Not by modern word usage.
You live in a fantasy bubble.

You should probably stop talking or doing anything else that proves just how stupid and ignorant you are

Conservatives today, are all about conserving the Enlightenment era principles of the Founding Fathers.

That is the reality of modern day "conservative white rightwingers" and if you think otherwise, YOU are the one living in the fantasy bubble.

You're a pretty cool person, what with the way that everything you believe is good and pure,and the way you fight against people who are basically so evul that they are orcs, aren't you?
The modern day conservative is as close to conservative as the progressive is to liberal. Not nuch.

There are a lot of "conservatives" who have put certain policy GOALS, such as national or group interests ahead of conservative principles, right now, as some conservatives ideologies have not delivered, (such as Free Trade).

To that extent, it is fair to look at them as say they are "not really conservatives" they are more nationalists or populists.

BUT, there are plenty of ideological hard core believers out there, a la Ben Shapiro.

AND, sometimes, those who you see abandoning ideas or policies that have been championed by conservatives for a while, are still holding true or returning to other conservative principles.

BUT, linking, modern "white" conservatives, whatever their level of ideological purity, to the Authoritarian slaver owner Democrats of yesteryear,

is something only someone living is a fantasy bubble would do.

AND horribly unfair to tens of millions of good people.

You mean like linking modern white liberals to authoratarian conservative Dixiecrat Dems is horribly unfair to millions of good people? Lime that? Cause that is what you consistently do.

But the political model is still the same. The only thing that has changed is the groups being targeted for the race mongering.

Before your party incited racism, fear and hatred of white racist against blacks, and today, your party incites fear and hatred and of black and white racists against whites.

It is hard to NOT see similarities.

Forum List

Back