The Line Is Getting Clearer

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
For a long time liberals have been pretending that they love America, trying to blur the line

Thanks to President Trump ability to expose the true anti-American liberal agenda, the line between Conservatives and liberals has become much clearer.

And I see the line getting much clearer in the future

For a long time liberals have been pretending that they love America, trying to blur the line

Thanks to President Trump ability to expose the true anti-American liberal agenda, the line between Conservatives and liberals has become much clearer.

so which one is Trump - conservative or liberal

What day is it? It changes as often as the sun comes and goes.

What day is it? It changes as often as the sun comes and goes.

not if youre a conservative - :lmao:

Its good to know that Trump's got the anti-black White Nationalist vote locked down.

A view from the sick little bubble you live in.

Question, does it reek of something sour in there?

Absolutely...between those who want this country to be fascist and those who do not.

Absolutely...between those who want this country to be fascist and those who do not.

If there's a fascist threat, it's probably because our formally useful media establishment have lost their collective minds... And their principles and objectivity. We're doing all this to ourselves. Not much help required from Putin.

From my seat on the sidelines, there's hardly a ONE of you tribal warriors that's not working feverishly to polarize this country into submission. You're ALL guilty...

Just look at this circle jerk!!!! Trump is A LOT of things, but he is not a Conservative. He is an actor playing a role and doing it quite well. He (like Hussein before him) has the Nation completely divided. He gives both faux sides just enough to keep them agitated and at each others throats.

If there's a fascist threat, it's probably because our formally useful media establishment have lost their collective minds... And their principles and objectivity. We're doing all this to ourselves. Not much help required from Putin.

From my seat on the sidelines, there's hardly a ONE of you tribal warriors that's not working feverishly to polarize this country into submission. You're ALL guilty...

Its not the left that's insisting that Trump should be able to shut down any media outlet he deems 'false'. That would be you folks on the right.

That would be right off of FOX news. So don't even pretend that your ilk have 'principles' or 'objectivity'.

A view from the sick little bubble you live in.

Question, does it reek of something sour in there?

Says the oh so sensitive gay guy who detests anyone who might not "approve" of his life style. You'd fully support a totalitarianism Government if they saw things your way.

lol, you're the second most racist poster on USMB and the second most zealous fan of Trump.

Coincidence?

Its not the left that's insisting that Trump should be able to shut down any media outlet he deems 'false'. That would be you folks on the right.

That would be right off of FOX news. So don't even pretend that your ilk have 'principles' or 'objectivity'.

Bullshit alert. NOBODY mainstream is saying anything like that.

See. Perfect example.. But first -- some rules.. You don't KNOW "my ilk".. This is NOT my war. I've dedicated my spare time to a lot of things. MOST of them is promoting Independent and 3rd party choices. So shove your ilk back up where it came from...

Shutting down media outlets.... Obama NEVER EVER attacked the credibility of certain outlets did he? :102:

But more importantly, as an INDEPENDENT LParty member, I'm more worried about the turkeys at Twitter, Google, Facebook, and other social giants trying to FILTER AND SELECT the news and views of their members. ALL true blooded leftist-progressives with political grudges...

YOUR "ilk" is no way innocent of that..

Trump has brought out the true intentions of the liberals

exactly....now which side acts that way......who hAS STORMTROOPERS IN THE STREET committing violence......ooooops

I don't think Trump had anything to do with it.

Commies are just acting like commies instead of trying to hide their Bolshevik, goose-stepping stripes.

I love it when commies tell us their true commie agenda. It makes them lose.

Trump has brought out the true intentions of the liberals

To shut down media outlets the president deems to be 'false'? No, that would be conservatives. As that view was championed on Fox News.

Forum List

Back