The Lincoln Project's closing message

The Lincoln Project's closing message...

NPCOrnage.jpg

Lincoln Project = Zionist 911 Traitors

Low IQ Joe is their guy.

They even told us that 10 years ago....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Translation : had the Mossad offed homObama, Low IQ Joe would lie about that and start new wars over lies solely to help Israel

Lincoln Project = Zionist 911 Traitors

Low IQ Joe is their guy.

They even told us that 10 years ago....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Translation : had the Mossad offed homObama, Low IQ Joe would lie about that and start new wars over lies solely to help Israel
According to you, Trump Lovers and Trump Haters are Zionist 911 Traitors.
Is there a solution to this mathematical formula that makes sense?

As a marketing guy, I'd say this is pretty brilliant.
It will air not only online, but on TV in four swing states all day long.

The dream of the Lincoln Project is to reassert control over the Republican Party and if they are successful, they will be able to nominate a Romney-Flake ticket in 2024

Trump voters voted against handing US tax dollars to other nations.

You mean giving Iran back their own money? Yeah, we would have been forced to by The International Court of Justice.

Lincoln Project: "We be fake conservative Deep Staters with terminal TDS. We support the corrupt career politician with dementia because Orange Man Bad. For reals. Meany trumpers should listen to us because the Bad Orange Man is a tyrant & he is really super bad & not good. We stand against the Bad Man with Orange head and tweets & we wants you to unvote the Man with Bad Orange cheeto face"
Can you tell the Chinese prepared the statement for them?

Are these the Ass Hats who allowed China to surpass American influence and throw away it's status as the sole super Power of the world, thus putting ALL of the Wests citizens/intel agencies and institutions in harm?

If so, yeah, F them.

Have you voted yet Canadian?
Oh wait - Never mind :)

You mean giving Iran back their own money? Yeah, we would have been forced to by The International Court of Justice.

We always give money back to murderers so they can buy more weapons and murder more people.
Just like we do to Drug Dealers.
Are you really that stupid?

The International Court of Justice
Tell me they're not scared shitless of Iran and Turkey.
They have as much validity as the UN.

Forum List

Back