The Life You Save May Be Your Own

When riots, burning, looting, and murder began...democrats ordered their police force to STAND DOWN.

CHAZ went on for 3 weeks!

People died.

How can you vote for that? How can you support that? It may have been YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN THAT DIED.
I am amazed that the liberal voters in these deep blue cities do not have enough common sense to vote these worthless mayors and city council ding-a-lings out of office

Just wait until those liberals see their house values drop as a result of President Biden's Housing & Urban Development Secretary.

They won't be liberal for long!

How foolish can people be!
To be fair, most leftists aren't homeowners.

You have the rabid left - which believes ONLY it's Party is the way forward

And the rabid Right - which believes Donald Trump to be their God given Savior.

Both extremes are wrong.
for you Righties.....how can you be so naive as to believe a NewYork DEMOCRAT is suddenly your savior ???
I believe it was Sean Hannity or another famous Right wing radio talk host who correctly pointed this out on air yesterday.

Vote Trump because you have no choice....but then for the next 4 years you better do some serious soul searching.

When riots, burning, looting, and murder began...democrats ordered their police force to STAND DOWN.

People died.

How can you vote for that? How can you support that? It may have been YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN THAT DIED.
But it wasn't..

People died.

But it wasn't..

THERE is the problem!

Extreme ME-ism.

Even murder of our fellow Americans doesn't matter because IT WASN'T ME.

People died.

I am amazed that the liberal voters in these deep blue cities do not have enough common sense to vote these worthless mayors and city council ding-a-lings out of office

Just wait until those liberals see their house values drop as a result of President Biden's Housing & Urban Development Secretary.

They won't be liberal for long!

How foolish can people be!
By then the damage will be so sever that we will never recover.... All that will be left is civil war and by then our guns will have been confiscated at gun point.... The CROWN will not allow we the people to self govern...

And the rabid Right - which believes Donald Trump to be their God given Savior.

That is a figment of your imagination.

We love Trump because he's one of us! He says it like it is & he doesn't back down. He is not a ball-less wonder like other republicans!

If you want to understand why we love Trump...take a good hard look at this picture!

trump7AA.jpg

I see him with John Bolton to his immediate Right.

A NEW YORK Lifetime DEMOCRAT....turned "Republican" on a dime

Don't you understand that the Establishment is light years ahead of the average person?

It will be years, maybe a decade before you figure out what hit you. Most republicans just now concede that the Bush's were not what they seemed.

When people go to Washington DC, they serve the Establishment. Period.

When people go to Washington DC, they serve the Establishment. Period.

Don't try to change the subject to bolton or bush...the subject is TRUMP...look at that pic.

Does Trump look like he's cooperating with the establishment?

Forum List

Back