The left's commitment to criminal activity

The left continues their march towards frightening fascism...
The 88-page report by Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel details the notorious “John Doe” investigations that went after almost every conservative, nonprofit organization in Wisconsin (the state chapter of Club for Growth among them) for supposed violations of campaign finance laws.

Except that there were not any actual violations of the law, according to the Wisconsin Supreme Court. The court shut down the prosecutions in 2015, calling the legal theory under which the prosecutors were pursuing the case “unsupported in either reason or law.”
As the article states, the left is “weaponizing” any public office they manage to occupy.

The State Government Agency That Spied on Citizens

And here’s another dirty secret. Illegals pay taxes: withholding taxes, SS taxes, sales taxes, property taxes.
You meant “lie”. You meant to say “and here’s another dirty lie”. They don’t pay taxes, sweetheart. It’s not even possible. It is illegal to hire an illegal alien. And they don’t have a SSN. Therefore, no employer will show them as being employed. The only taxes they pay are sales tax because those are anonymous and can’t be avoided.
Money they can’t draw on later.
Good. We don’t reward criminal behavior in this nation. They shouldn’t get to “draw” anything. They shouldn’t even be here.

And here’s another dirty secret. Illegals pay taxes: withholding taxes, SS taxes, sales taxes, property taxes.
You meant “lie”. You meant to say “and here’s another dirty lie”. They don’t pay taxes, sweetheart. It’s not even possible. It is illegal to hire an illegal alien. And they don’t have a SSN. Therefore, no employer will show them as being employed. The only taxes they pay are sales tax because those are anonymous and can’t be avoided.
Money they can’t draw on later.
Good. We don’t reward criminal behavior in this nation. They shouldn’t get to “draw” anything. They shouldn’t even be here.

Illegals pay more than sales taxes. They pay property taxes and many pay withholding taxes, using false or stolen SS numbers.

The Truth About Undocumented Immigrants and Taxes

It’s the right wingers who are lying about the tax contributions of illegals, protesting them as “mooches” who cost the economy billions when the opposite is true.

'The left's commitment to criminal activity

THEY RAN A CRIMINAL AS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE....

'NUFF SAID.

'The left's commitment to criminal activity

THEY RAN A CRIMINAL AS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE....

'NUFF SAID.

The criminal was run by Republicans. He was under investigation for ties to Russia when elected, and was fighting two lawsuits for fraud, which he settled.

I can’t wait for the midterms. Things are getting to be so interesting now that Trump has fired all the sane adults.

The criminal was run by Republicans. He was under investigation for ties to Russia when elected, and was fighting two lawsuits for fraud, which he settled..
As it stands, going into the 2nd year of the witch hunt against Trump, Mueller, Libs, and snowflakes have no evidence against Trump, not even any evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation of Trump...

...while evidence exists of crimes committed by Hillary, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Clapper, Brennan, and even Obama himself.

The criminal was run by Republicans. He was under investigation for ties to Russia when elected
Oh sweetie...it is not illegal to have “ties” to Russia. Just ask the Clinton’s. :lmao:

We know you idiot left-wing fascists love oppression - but this is the U.S. We not only allow “ties” to people in other nations, we encourage it. Stop being such a repulsive xenophobe.

You just can’t make this stuff up...
“The shutting down of #Backpage is an absolute crisis for sex workers who rely on the site to safely get in touch with clients. Sex workers rights are women’s rights,” Women’s March said in a statement posted to Twitter.
So to reiterate - not only does the left approve of women being exploited and trafficked as sexual objects, they call a criminal activity a “right”.

The left’s War on Women is alive and well (unfortunately).

Backpage Pleads Guilty to Human Trafficking 5 Days After Women’s March Endorsement

Meanwhile back in reality with the trump admin so far: Flynn, Manafort, and more indicted.

The last three RNC officials: Steve Wynn: had to resign for sexual harrasment., Elliot Broidy who resigned after paying 1.6 mil for his playmate call girl to have an abortion and be quiet., Michael Cohen who is under criminal investigation for many felonies.

But sure it's the other guys! :laughing0301:

Meanwhile back in reality with the trump admin so far: Flynn, Manafort, and more indicted.

The last three RNC officials: Steve Wynn: had to resign for sexual harrasment., Elliot Broidy who resigned after paying 1.6 mil for his playmate call girl to have an abortion and be quiet., Michael Cohen who is under criminal investigation for many felonies.
I’m going to give you a break here becuase, as a progressive, you are illiterate. So let me see if I can dumb this down to explain the premise of this thread for you.

First - an “indictment” is not a conviction. Big difference.

Second - this thread isn’t comparing criminals. It’s pointing out that the left actually supports criminal activity. A Republican will tell you that IF Michael Flynn broke the law, he should go to jail. A Dumbocrat will tell you that IF Hitlery Clinton broke the law, it shouldn’t be a law.

How does one attempt to make the case that illegal aliens should have a right to break into a nation and then a right to remain there? How? It is openly advocating for criminal activity.

Grab the nearest adult and ask them to explain this to you.

I’m going to give you a break here becuase, as a progressive, you are illiterate. So let me see if I can dumb this down to explain the premise of this thread for you.

First - an “indictment” is not a conviction. Big difference.

Second - this thread isn’t comparing criminals. It’s pointing out that the left actually supports criminal activity. A Republican will tell you that IF Michael Flynn broke the law, he should go to jail. A Dumbocrat will tell you that IF Hitlery Clinton broke the law, it shouldn’t be a law.

How does one attempt to make the case that illegal aliens should have a right to break into a nation and then a right to remain there? How? It is openly advocating for criminal activity.

Grab the nearest adult and ask them to explain this to you.
What a load of shit, not surprising though from a partisan tool. Typical conservative who preaches personal responsibility and has none.

What a load of shit,
What an “intelligent” response. Spoken like a true little fragile snowflake who just got owned.
It is bad netiquette to selectively quote only part of someone's statement, as it can be used to mislead by taking said statement out of context.
Snowflake...your entire post is still there for everyone to see. I have no ability to take it down or otherwise alter it. I simply choose to isolate the part of your post that I want to focus on and respond to for clarity and simplicity.

Failed left-wing policy doing what failed left-wing policy does...

C9DF5955-CCED-424D-947D-2B3E841513D0.jpeg

Forum List

Back