The left's commitment to criminal activity

It is really difficult for one to wrap their head around the left's deep commitment to criminal activity. How - exactly - does one make a rational case that our immigration laws should not be enforced?

Illegal immigrant with lengthy rap sheet charged in deadly California car accident

Cops: DUI suspect who struck a family returning from Disneyland had been deported 15 times - CNN.com
Not JUST commitment to criminal activity...

To TERRORISTS
To DRUG CARTELS
To HUMAN TRAFFICKERS
To US ENEMIES
To VIOLENT ILLEGALS
To CRIMNAL FELLOW PARTY MEMBERS...

No one is saying we shouldn't have immigration laws . But everyone agrees the current system is fucked .
Why is it fucked? I keep hearing this same shit from the left. Our immigration laws are not fucked. They need to be enforced. Period. The laws are fine no need to change them. Enforce every last one of them.

They are a disaster. Where to start?

How about H-1 B visas being abused by companies to hire cheap foreign labor for high end jobs?

THATS legal immigration!
I agree with that, but Dims don't want to curtail those. They want to expand the program.

Where to start? How about H-1 B visas being abused by companies to hire cheap foreign labor for high end jobs?
That's not "abuse" - that's called the free market. If greedy progressives would agree to work for a more reasonable wage, companies wouldn't need to resort to that.
Fuck that. Software companies are flooding this country with low wage software coolies. I don't want to compete with 200 million indians who have college degrees. They crank them out like so may Toyotas over there. They were willing to work for half the wage that American STEM employees are accustomed to making. Wages in the STEM professions haven't changed in 15 years, and H1-Bs are the primary reason.

Here is the gold-standard of the modern-day progressive, Rosie O’Donnell, openly committing a felony by trying to buy votes for her bat-shit crazy ideology.

Rosie O'Donnell Tells Shapiro 'Suck My D**k.' His Response Flattens Her.
...OPENLY committing a Felony ... yet no official law enforcement agency or division will take action against hwr as if to prove there are diffetent laws / standards for seditious, treasonous, criminal Liberals.
It wouldn’t surprise me if nothing happened - but I’m not ready to declare that she’s home free yet. I’m still holding out hope that Jeff Sessions will prosecute her. She made it abundantly clear that that was not a joke. She was completely serious.

Where to start? How about H-1 B visas being abused by companies to hire cheap foreign labor for high end jobs?
That's not "abuse" - that's called the free market. If greedy progressives would agree to work for a more reasonable wage, companies wouldn't need to resort to that.
Fuck that. Software companies are flooding this country with low wage software coolies. I don't want to compete with 200 million indians who have college degrees. They crank them out like so may Toyotas over there. They were willing to work for half the wage that American STEM employees are accustomed to making. Wages in the STEM professions haven't changed in 15 years, and H1-Bs are the primary reason.
That’s the free market, brother. Don’t turn into a communist on me now.

So suddenly "the invasion" is ok as long as it benefits your bib biz masters ?
What?!? If they were granted H1B1 visas then they are here legally, chief. That means they are not "invading".

Yes it does. Companies like Microsoft and Facebook have been bribing U.S politicians for years to expand the number of H1-B visas. They definitely don't have the interests of American workers in mind when they do. They have flooded the U.S. market with millions of new STEM workers. When I go to the office, all the people I work with have Indian accents.

That’s the free market, brother. Don’t turn into a communist on me now.

Nothing about the free market says you have to open the floodgates to cheap foreign labor. That's pure bullshit. Let them compete for jobs in their own labor market, not ours.

Remember the gang of 8 ? We nearly had immigration reform a few years ago .

A policy which sought to reward invading foreign criminals, by giving them a path to full legal citizenship. Any legislator who supported that bill ought to be prosecuted for treason, and put before a firing squad. At this point, there can never, ever, under any circumstances, be any valid excuse for any public servant to openly take the side of invading foreign criminals against that of his own country and his own fellow Americans. If we were a sane nation, then we would make a very harsh example of any such traitors in our government, as a deterrent to any others who might consider engaging in similar treachery.

No one is saying we shouldn't have immigration laws . But everyone agrees the current system is fucked .
That's another lie. Our system was absolutely perfect until the Dumbocrats refused to enforce the law.

Remember the gang of 8 ? We nearly had immigration reform a few years ago .

You mean we almost had amnesty 8 years ago. That's what Dims really mean when the use the word "reform."

When the American people learned the details, they rose en mass and shot it down.

All of it under the horribly corrupt Obama Administration.
The NSA told U.S. District Court Judge Jeffrey White Thursday that data and “backup tapes that might have mitigated the failure were erased in 2009, 2011 and 2016,” Politico reported.
Remember...this is the same administration that said Lois Lerner’s hard drive was accidentally erased and that they failed to back up her drive.

National Security Agency deleted data it promised to keep for court proceedings

Forum List

Back