The left won't admit Trump was right AGAIN, about the fraudulent Paris Accord..China?Lol at the left

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The weakness of the Paris Agreement was that it was lopsided, requiring little from China and a great deal from the U.S. President Obama committed the United States to reducing carbon emissions in 2025 by 26 to 28 percent, which would have meant a substantial jump in electricity costs.

China's rising emissions prove Trump right on Paris Agreement

Huh, so let's see. Oh how those do gooder lefties love the planet sooooo much, while blaming American capitalism.....sigh.

-------------------------------------
China has 19% of the world’s population, but consumes ...
53% of the world's cement
48% of the world's iron ore
47% of the world's coaland the majority of just about every other major commodity.
In 2010, China produced11 times more steel than the United States.

New world Record: China made and sold 18 million vehicles in 2010.

There are more pigs in China than in the next 43 pork producing nations combined
China currently has the world’s fastest train and the world’s largest high-speed rail network. China is currently the number one producer in the world of wind and solar power, but don’t use it themselves While they manufacture 80% of the world’s solar panels, they install less than 5% and build a new coal fired
power station every week. In one year they turn on more new coal powered electricity than Australia's total output. China currently controls more than 90% of the total global supply of rare earth elements. In the past 15 years, China has moved from 14th place to 2nd place in the world in published scientific research articles. China now possesses the fastestsupercomputer on the entire globe.

At the end of March 2011 China accumulated US $3.04 trillion in foreign currency reserves - the largest stockpile on the entire globe.
Chinese people consume 50,000 cigarettes every second.
They are already thelargest carbon dioxide emitter and their output will rise 70% by 2020.

And we think we're saving the planet?
It will not make one iota of difference what we do in Australia, Canada, the United States or anywhere else in the world; for that matter, all the politicians are doing is increasing our cost of living and making our manufacturers uncompetitive in the world market, with
the carbon tax, when countries like China are growing and consuming at these extraordinary rates.

China’s Climate and Air Pollution | InterNations GO!

The left around the world, and especially in this country are just worthless bags of shit.

The weakness of the Paris Agreement was that it was lopsided, requiring little from China and a great deal from the U.S. President Obama committed the United States to reducing carbon emissions in 2025 by 26 to 28 percent, which would have meant a substantial jump in electricity costs.

China's rising emissions prove Trump right on Paris Agreement

Huh, so let's see. Oh how those do gooder lefties love the planet sooooo much, while blaming American capitalism.....sigh.

-------------------------------------
China has 19% of the world’s population, but consumes ...
53% of the world's cement
48% of the world's iron ore
47% of the world's coaland the majority of just about every other major commodity.
In 2010, China produced11 times more steel than the United States.

New world Record: China made and sold 18 million vehicles in 2010.

There are more pigs in China than in the next 43 pork producing nations combined
China currently has the world’s fastest train and the world’s largest high-speed rail network. China is currently the number one producer in the world of wind and solar power, but don’t use it themselves While they manufacture 80% of the world’s solar panels, they install less than 5% and build a new coal fired
power station every week. In one year they turn on more new coal powered electricity than Australia's total output. China currently controls more than 90% of the total global supply of rare earth elements. In the past 15 years, China has moved from 14th place to 2nd place in the world in published scientific research articles. China now possesses the fastestsupercomputer on the entire globe.

At the end of March 2011 China accumulated US $3.04 trillion in foreign currency reserves - the largest stockpile on the entire globe.
Chinese people consume 50,000 cigarettes every second.
They are already thelargest carbon dioxide emitter and their output will rise 70% by 2020.

And we think we're saving the planet?
It will not make one iota of difference what we do in Australia, Canada, the United States or anywhere else in the world; for that matter, all the politicians are doing is increasing our cost of living and making our manufacturers uncompetitive in the world market, with
the carbon tax, when countries like China are growing and consuming at these extraordinary rates.

China’s Climate and Air Pollution | InterNations GO!

The left around the world, and especially in this country are just worthless bags of shit.
That's what I thought. I hope we are selling them those cigarettes.

Nope they won't admit it. Oh, they know it, they just won't admit it.

Proving, again that the left stand for nothing. Well, except for bringing down America.

They sure as shit don't give one flying fuck about the planet.

They are lying fucking pigs. That is all they are. We get that, right?

That "sky is falling" global warming bullshit is nothing but a subterfuge that liberalfilth politicians love to pull to distract from their policy failures. Remember, after the 2015 muslim Paris massacre, C***lapper Bernie Sanders blamed global warming for it. And when attending the Paris climate bullshit meeting a week or two later, Obamaggot said that "climate change" was America's most immediate threat and actually said that his "climate change" meeting would offer a "stern rebuke" against terrorism.....like 60-generation cousin-inbred, rape-happy, non-human muslim pond life actually give a fuck about environmental concerns?

There are only so many profanities I can drag up from my vocabulary to describe my genocidal hatred of liberals and their secret pleasure at watching fellow westerners die at muslim hands. Some liberals are such sadists, they DO sexually get off on muslim violence. Like Pope Frannie the Foot Fetishist who was sucking on muslim men's feet the day after the 2016 Brussels massacre. Or my putrescent, Gwyneth-Paltrow-clone sister-in-law who reacted to the Paris massacre on Facebook by praising Pisslam as the most wonderful, beautiful thing that ever existed. At which point I posted on her FB thread, "Will someone just stick a muslim dick in this whore's mouth, please? It's all this piece of female shit cares about." I'm happy to say I haven't spoken to that evil whore or my equally spoiled, pussywhipped brother in the 3 and a half years since.

The fact that China is the biggest polluter shouldn't surprise anybody considering their population and the fact that we outsource so much of our production there.

That doesn't mean the United States doesn't have a role to play.

Forum List

Back