The left thinks collusion but 44 states say otherwise..

No silly, They do not say otherwise, 44 states refusing to hand over voter data has right about ZERO to with Trump campaign possibly colluding with Russians.

[/thread]

No silly, They do not say otherwise, 44 states refusing to hand over voter data has right about ZERO to with Trump campaign possibly colluding with Russians.

[/thread]

But the evidence shows that Russia hacked the data..my question is why didn't Putin just give Trump the data, why did he have to ask the States?

This drives me crazy so Russia didn't hack and a little girl was set up?

[/thread]
Good on you for being able to discern that the above is an apt reply to that incoherent mess of an OP that begins this thread's posts.

[/thread]

But the evidence shows that Russia hacked the data..my question is why didn't Putin just give Trump the data, why did he have to ask the States?

You hear bits and pieces but are clueless what they mean or what to eat them with.

There were reports of ATTEMPTED breaches of voter databases in some SPECIFIC COUNTIES. There was never anything about Russians having collected all or even very significant amount of voter data.

Forum List

Back