The Left....seriously.....

Let's not forget that Trump accuses the MSM for Fake News. Reporting lies and more lies without any true investigation on its accuracy.

"Which accusation has been proven?
Anyone?????
This is why I hate, and I do mean hate democrats.

They are willing to not only hold rally’s but rush a senators office screaming like retarded children. They will accost you and your family at dinner. They will threaten you, they will attack you and they won’t even have the decency of the mafia to leave your family out of it. They will not only destroy you with false allegations they will go after your wife and kids. They will make fun of them. They will make cartoons out of your 10 year old child. And do it all while 4 out of 5 of their own witnesses won’t back up their claims. No evidence, no proof, not even a witness. And this is what they will do to your entire family for what? Being a Constitutional judge. That should tell you everything about a democrat.

They are willing to not only hold rally’s but rush a senators office screaming like retarded children.

Most of those rallies and protests are always orchestrated and paid for. See how well organized they are. As they incite the violence and then blame it on those who refuse to either "believe them" or agree.

If that isn't enough, they will try and ridicule you in public shaming.

"Which accusation has been proven?
Anyone?????
tenor.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-17171-1538285701-1.gif

They are willing to not only hold rally’s but rush a senators office screaming like retarded children.

Most of those rallies and protests are always orchestrated and paid for. See how well organized they are. As they incite the violence and then blame it on those who refuse to either "believe them" or agree.

I despise these people more by the day.

I like “HATE” better.

If you’re a democrat and watched this clown show and still are willing to vote democrat you’re a piece of shit. You have no moral or legal ground to stand on. Your party destroyed both of those. Don’t come talking to me about civility after the last two years of watching you jack offs.

I like “HATE” better.
Wasn’t sure if I could ever actually hate a fellow countryman. I could disagree. We could discuss things things. But now I don’t really trust them enough to even talk about anything.

I like “HATE” better.
Wasn’t sure if I could ever actually hate a fellow countryman. I could disagree. We could discuss things things. But now I don’t really trust them enough to even talk about anything.

Awesome...you’ve arrived where I’ve been for years. I HATE the filthy piece of shits like nobody else does.

I like “HATE” better.

Awesome...you’ve arrived where I’ve been for years. I HATE the filthy piece of shits like nobody else does.
Well they sent me here. When you can’t use facts, law or the Constitution because they want it all destroyed there’s no middle ground.

Forum List

Back