Special Counsel Robert Mueller Files Papers To Seize Manafort Assets Including Condo In Trump Tower

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Attorneys for special counsel Robert Mueller moved on Friday for an order to seize assets that former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafortpurchased with funds he hid from U.S. authorities in foreign bank accounts.

Mueller's attorneys submitted a court document as part of Manafort's plea agreement asking Judge Amy Berman Jackson to grant a request to seize five properties in New York owned by Manafort as well as a life insurance policy and three bank accounts.

Mueller moves for forfeiture order to seize Manafort assets

Now to get that Special Counsels Office sign on the front door, and on the ledger in the lobby for everybody to see everyday? :auiqs.jpg:

I can see the look on Kelly Anns face when she gets in the elevator and there's Mueller standing there asking her which floor with a big smile on his face.

Attorneys for special counsel Robert Mueller moved on Friday for an order to seize assets that former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafortpurchased with funds he hid from U.S. authorities in foreign bank accounts.

Mueller's attorneys submitted a court document as part of Manafort's plea agreement asking Judge Amy Berman Jackson to grant a request to seize five properties in New York owned by Manafort as well as a life insurance policy and three bank accounts.

Now to get that Special Counsels Office sign on the front door, and on the ledger in the lobby for everybody to see everyday? :auiqs.jpg:

I can see the look on Kelly Anns face when she gets in the elevator and there's Mueller standing there asking her which floor with a big smile on his face.
He appears to given up on the Russia investigation so I guess he must be finished. Right?

yaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

He appears to given up on the Russia investigation so I guess he must be finished. Right?

It's just getting started. You're running out or road son.

This is a preview of what will happen to the orange criminal family.

Got to keep leaking little bits and pieces so that the Dems think he is actually doing something. Can't let the golden money goose die from lack of advertising.

Forum List

Back