The Left says that the media is systemically racist?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Why all the media coverage of a white woman who is missing when black women are gunned down all across democrat held cities everyday?

Can't argue, the DNC owned media is racist.

The chimps are eating themselves.

Why all the media coverage of a white woman who is missing when black women are gunned down all across democrat held cities everyday?

Can't argue, the DNC owned media is racist.

The chimps are eating themselves.

Nobody is saying the media is systematically racist. Cut the crap.

I have to be honest here, all the media coverage over this one person when Americans that were left behind by President Biden are dying at the hands of the Taliban really pisses me off.

But this is just a small fraction of all the crap that is going on in the world, yet the media is fixated on this one story?

Sick.

The media is crap.

I have to be honest here, all the media coverage over this one person when Americans that were left behind by President Biden are dying at the hands of the Taliban really pisses me off.

But this is just a small fraction of all the crap that is going on in the world, yet the media is fixated on this one story?

Sick.

The media is crap.
Name the American in Afghanistan traveling with her fiancée.

Native American Indian women have had the Purple Hand program for tribal members that have gone missing that are women for well over a year now.

Because of, in the case of George Floyd, he shoved a gun into his girlfriend's pregnant belly and the media gave him a free pass. Joy Reid is GUILTY of what she professes against. Another ignorant racist.

I am. George Floyd, Ahmad Auberry, Trayvon Martin, Black & Brown invasion of the southern border, 24/7. One white girl goes missing and gets a few days attention and Joy Reid decries the coverage. You, Joy Reid and the MSM are very definitely SYSTEMICALLY RACIST.

Yeah everybody knows it's Sexist. Hardly ever have stories on missing young men......unless they're on the lamb after killing a young white woman.

</sarcasm>

Because of, in the case of George Floyd, he shoved a gun into his girlfriend's pregnant belly and the media gave him a free pass. Joy Reid is GUILTY of what she professes against. Another ignorant racist.

Floyd was not killed because of that previous crime was he? The media is not the criminal justice system and cannot and did not issue him a free pass.

How do you give a free pass to a guy that was choked to death in public and on camera, exactly?

Well imo Reid called the media racist, but the link actually pointed out why the focus on the missing camper was more a dog bites car oddity, which is why it attracted attention. But to be honest, I wasn't even aware of it till I read her body was found in a part of Wyo I used to frequent. Years AGO! I got an alibi too!! (-:

Forum List

Back