The Left Makes Noise and Nobody Cares

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Jeanine Pirro puts it all in perspective. This is why there'll be no blue wave. In fact, I expect cowardly Republicans to actually make GAINS as they ride the Trumpinator's coattails.

Jeanine Pirro puts it all in perspective. This is why there'll be no blue wave. In fact, I expect cowardly Republicans to actually make GAINS as they ride the Trumpinator's coattails.

The Republican Party is quickly becoming as obsolete as the Democrat Party.

This is now the Trump Party and if you want to win elections, better get on board.

The Republican Party is quickly becoming as obsolete as the Democrat Party.

This is now the Trump Party and if you want to win elections, better get on board.

57127596.jpg

The Democrats are doing all they can to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I would have thought that with 3 months to go they would have maybe sort of put together I don't a know a ......message of some sort? :dunno:

BULLDOG said:
I'll have to watch her show once more, cause I missed that making sense part.
Leftists Are Renown For Their Cognitive Dissonance
Their Inability To Follow A Linear Thought

Last edited:
The Democrats are doing all they can to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I would have thought that with 3 months to go they would have maybe sort of put together I don't a know a ......message of some sort? :dunno:

The "Message"
"WE HATE TRUMP! Are you with me?!"

Forum List

Back