The left is trying to pivot...

Russia Russia Russia!!!!!

"Russia didn't work?"

No that's going just fine. A President coming out in support of white supremacy is pretty big news though.

Do you have the exact words where Donald John Trump support White Supremacy and not just your opinion because he did not order the execution of those you hate!?!
He called them very fine people and equated the ISIS style terrorist attack committed by the white supremacists with counterprotesting.

Again actual quotes and not your take on what he said.

See you are bias in your view of Trump. For me Trump is an ass but his daughter is Jewish along with his grandchildren from her, so for him to support those you claim he supports would be insulting to her.

So actual words from him and not your bias opinion.
So now you're suggesting that Trump doesn't stand for the alt-right??? WHAT UNIVERSE ARE YOU LIVING IN?!!!

Holy shit folks

"Russia didn't work?"

No that's going just fine. A President coming out in support of white supremacy is pretty big news though.

Do you have the exact words where Donald John Trump support White Supremacy and not just your opinion because he did not order the execution of those you hate!?!
He called them very fine people and equated the ISIS style terrorist attack committed by the white supremacists with counterprotesting.
He also said not all were neo-Nazis or white supremacists.....that many were there to protest the taking down of a Robert E. Lee statue.....those are the fine people he was talking about......
The statue was not the reason for them going there, it was just an excuse. You think those Nazi flag waving, sig heiling inbreds and the people who showed up to support them aren't white supremacists?! :rofl:

Then I've got a bridge I'd like to offer you for sale.

You can try your bias nonsense on someone that you believe is ignorant but let make this clear you have offer your opinion of what you believe he said and not his actual words.

Ivanka Trump, Her Husband, and Her Children are Jewish. Donald John Trump has dated non-white women.

I am not saying Trump is a saint but his history does not show he is a Nazi nor a White Supremacist because if he were he would have disowned his daughter!

"Russia didn't work?"

Again actual quotes and not your take on what he said.

See you are bias in your view of Trump. For me Trump is an ass but his daughter is Jewish along with his grandchildren from her, so for him to support those you claim he supports would be insulting to her.

So actual words from him and not your bias opinion.
So now you're suggesting that Trump doesn't stand for the alt-right??? WHAT UNIVERSE ARE YOU LIVING IN?!!!

Holy shit folks

You can't read can you!?!

You have your opinion and never offer his exact words because it does not fit your opinion.

I doubt you have ever dealt with Nazi's or White Supremacists because if you had you would know they usually do not vote nor would they support of a Father that allow his daughter to marry a Jewish man.

Because he played some racists to win does not mean he support them in the way you want to believe.

Playing on the stupid is his game...

Of course they had opinions. But in the south where the statues are, they didn't have rights until the 60's, and have continued to be marginalized. Before when they voiced anger about the statues in the south, nobody listened. Now, people are listening.

People have been listening to black people complaining for about 60 years. I never heard them say anything about taking statues down until fairly recently. You're full of shit.
You are right. This whole anti-Confederacy thing is really an anti-White, anti-Euromerican thing. For example, Andrew Jackson backed down South Carolina when it tried to secede in 1832, but he is still to be replaced by the lovely Harriet Tubman on the $20. His sin is not support for slavery as liars like BlackFlag would have you believe. His real sin is he was a white Christian Euromerican. And the push to bump him off the $20 didn't come from the NAACP, that's for sure. Ask Abe Foxman where that push came from.
Wow you are such a poor wittle victim
And you are such a loathsome little-dick Jew trying to co-opt the black persona to foment racial hatred in this country. Look at your screen name. Look at your avatar. Typical, pathetic, disingenuous, conniving, untrustworthy, hate-mongering Jew.
^ There you go Trump sheep. There's the typical alt-righty you got in bed with, blasting the Jews.
Hey, if the נַעַל fits, Shlomo, huh? (That would be a size 3 1/2 , hahaha)

He also said not all were neo-Nazis or white supremacists.....that many were there to protest the taking down of a Robert E. Lee statue.....those are the fine people he was talking about......
The statue was not the reason for them going there, it was just an excuse. You think those Nazi flag waving, sig heiling inbreds and the people who showed up to support them aren't white supremacists?! :rofl:

You can try your bias nonsense on someone that you believe is ignorant but let make this clear you have offer your opinion of what you believe he said and not his actual words.

Ivanka Trump, Her Husband, and Her Children are Jewish. Donald John Trump has dated non-white women.

I am not saying Trump is a saint but his history does not show he is a Nazi nor a White Supremacist because if he were he would have disowned his daughter!
Look at post #35. Note how he feels that to be a Jew is one of the worst insults in the world. Trump is that guy's man. And Trump won't condemn him.

Ivanka said she would get her dad to be an ally of the LGBT, to listen on matter of the environment, to fight for women's rights, etc. He doesn't give a shit. He's not going to surrender his base.

"Russia didn't work?"

That's what they got the permit for - to protest removing the statue.....plus it was a national event for them.....pretty small group for a national event....if left alone their little protest would have been practically unknown....

However the much larger antifa group showed up there (not to mention Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, Alabama, Nebraska, Berkeley, etc.) and it was itching for a fight....

Then the politicos prevented the police from managing and preventing the clash....can we say 'Leftist Setup' ?

If you are spending your spare time jumping up and down on a street corner waving a confederate flag or if you are standing on the opposite street corner with masks and bats to stop the bad men from jumping up and down on the other street corner, you are a fucking loser. Period.

I'll disagree with Trump. There are not good people on both sides.

There are only bad people on both sides. They are all dipshits who should have better things to do.

I'd like to know who whispers this shit in the OP's ear. He often has his finger on shit that NOBODY else even gives thought to.

There has been no pivot. And it's not the left that wants this discussion to be about statues. That's Bannon and the right. The left simply wants white supremacists to be tossed into the dustbin of history once and for all.

Offensive to whom exactly?
The people in the towns and cities that want them gone.
Not buying it. As I stated in the op, why did they "suddenly" become offensive in 2017 versus the previous CENTURY?
Because only recently have black people won enough influence that people listen when they say it offends them that there are statues celebrating people who fought to keep them enslaved.
I never heard a single black person whining about ANY statue. And for you to suggest that they had no valid opinions that were worthy of discussion until the year 2017 is insulting to every black person in America
Of course they had opinions. But in the south where the statues are, they didn't have rights until the 60's, and have continued to be marginalized. Before when they voiced anger about the statues in the south, nobody listened. Now, people are listening.

The statues are in CA, NY, MT, Mass, Penn and all over the North as well ... but that doesn't fit your inbred, toothless, racist rednecks erected them to terrorize black people.

List of monuments and memorials of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia

You are applying logic to liberals. Liberals that think black conservatives are white supremacists.

Liberals are insane not logical.

I'd like to know who whispers this shit in the OP's ear. He often has his finger on shit that NOBODY else even gives thought to.

There has been no pivot. And it's not the left that wants this discussion to be about statues. That's Bannon and the right. The left simply wants white supremacists to be tossed into the dustbin of history once and for all.
The left simply wants white people to die.

You are applying logic to liberals. Liberals that think black conservatives are white supremacists.

Liberals are insane not logical.
The argument DOES work the other way around though.

White liberals are obviously black supremacists.

Not buying it. As I stated in the op, why did they "suddenly" become offensive in 2017 versus the previous CENTURY?
Because only recently have black people won enough influence that people listen when they say it offends them that there are statues celebrating people who fought to keep them enslaved.
I never heard a single black person whining about ANY statue. And for you to suggest that they had no valid opinions that were worthy of discussion until the year 2017 is insulting to every black person in America

The statues are in CA, NY, MT, Mass, Penn and all over the North as well ... but that doesn't fit your inbred, toothless, racist rednecks erected them to terrorize black people.

List of monuments and memorials of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia
It's not about Confederate monuments. Do you think everything will be fine when the last Robert E. Lee statue comes down? Racial harmony will prevail with Harriet Tubman on the $20? Hell no. This is about tearing down Euromerican Whites. (((Hollywood))) will continue to stoke the flames. The (((MSM))) will continue to fan them. (((Congress))) will continue to import millions of non-whites every year and pay them to breed while charging us for the Section 8 brood huts. This is the denouement of a war begun with the martyrdom of the first Christian 1,984 years ago. That's why war with Russia is being pushed so aggressively. The last thing in the world that can be allowed is a uniting of the two remaining major powers of the white race (now that Germany has been dispatched).

Thing is, the op knows by "white supremacists" you mean anyone to the right of Lenin.

People have been listening to black people complaining for about 60 years. I never heard them say anything about taking statues down until fairly recently. You're full of shit.
You are right. This whole anti-Confederacy thing is really an anti-White, anti-Euromerican thing. For example, Andrew Jackson backed down South Carolina when it tried to secede in 1832, but he is still to be replaced by the lovely Harriet Tubman on the $20. His sin is not support for slavery as liars like BlackFlag would have you believe. His real sin is he was a white Christian Euromerican. And the push to bump him off the $20 didn't come from the NAACP, that's for sure. Ask Abe Foxman where that push came from.
Wow you are such a poor wittle victim
And you are such a loathsome little-dick Jew trying to co-opt the black persona to foment racial hatred in this country. Look at your screen name. Look at your avatar. Typical, pathetic, disingenuous, conniving, untrustworthy, hate-mongering Jew.

IMG_7383.JPG

Offensive to whom exactly?

Bull fucking shit. And there's no way you believe that to be true. Why lie?
I do. Whereas you believe that protesting confederate statues is to.... erase Democrat history, or something? Some kind of deep state movement against Trump, even though it's been going on for looooong before Trump? What is it you inbred cretins think it's about these days?
How many times do we have to say it, Stanky? White genocide.

If you are spending your spare time jumping up and down on a street corner waving a confederate flag or if you are standing on the opposite street corner with masks and bats to stop the bad men from jumping up and down on the other street corner, you are a fucking loser. Period.

I'll disagree with Trump. There are not good people on both sides.

There are only bad people on both sides. They are all dipshits who should have better things to do.
Before you jump to that conclusion, read this:

Dividing the White

Forum List

Back