The Left is losing the CRT battle, so they change it's name.

More and more parents are rising up around the country to kick out the racist hate filled dogma of CRT. People have simply had enough

So what does the Left do other than have Merrick Garland turn the FBI against all the parents at school board meetings? They change the name of CRT

It is now called “Transformative Social and Emotional Learning.”

It's like with everything else, the Left changes words and meanings to suit their political objectives, as they try to bypass any democratic movements, like at school board meetings.

Who cares, at this point? CRTs are dead technology. I only own one CRT, and that is only because of my love for antique electronics. The one CRT in my home is in my 1963 Tektronix 502A oscilloscope.

1677864985843.png

Clearly you slept through reading comprehension.

I said what you did not learn because you are a fool
Clearly you do not grasp your own language. Bye now means don’t reply. So now off you go to the party ignore list. Bye colonizer. Hope you live the rest of your pathetic life in a lot of pain.

Clearly you do not grasp your own language. Bye now means don’t reply. So now off you go to the party ignore list. Bye colonizer. Hope you live the rest of your pathetic life in a lot of pain.
Clearly you slept through vocabulary training as well.

People born here are not colonizers.

It is a truly beautiful thing when facts drive someone to put you on ignore after some screeching vitriol

There haven't been any colonizers in 300 years, you dumb fucking asshole.

Cut the crap, clownie.

So what does the Left do other than have Merrick Garland turn the FBI against all the parents at school board meetings? They change the name of CRT

It is now called “Transformative Social and Emotional Learning.”

It's like with everything else, the Left changes words and meanings to suit their political objectives, as they try to bypass any democratic movements, like at school board meetings.
Very interesting! That's exactly what they did with Global Warming: it was too easy to mock, so they switched the name to Climate Change. People do that kind of thing, you KNOW they're frauds.

You are blatantly misrepresenting my posts.

Evidence for the party change was my earlier link, Hillary Clinton was the answer to your question.

You are blatantly refusing to name the racist democrats who switched parties during what was called the "big switch".

You have given no evidence for a switch much less, a big switch.

The democrat party is the party of slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow past and present, there was no switch as far as the "parties" go. The demographics and way people vote has changed, but the parties remain the same.

Is the south more racist today than it was during the 60"s? NO.

So, as the south has become more Republican, it has become less racist.

The democratic party is the party of racism, past and present.

You are blatantly refusing to name the racist democrats who switched parties during what was called the "big switch".

You have given no evidence for a switch much less, a big switch.

The democrat party is the party of slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow past and present, there was no switch as far as the "parties" go. The demographics and way people vote has changed, but the parties remain the same.

Is the south more racist today than it was during the 60"s? NO.

So, as the south has become more Republican, it has become less racist.

The democratic party is the party of racism, past and present.
So ignore my post and double down on right wing talking points. Re read your post. Did you notice you didn't really say anything?

Here is what I think. I think you don't know shit about American history and you are only regurgitating what you heard from far right talking heads.

You cant answer questions, you can't post credible links, you can't even have a reasoned discussion, it's all sound bites. You simply repeat what you have been told and you think it makes you seem smart. To the contrary it exposes your ignorance and inability to engage in an intelligent discussion about America's history.

It's pointless to continues this discussion so please end this. Post some ad hominem and copy pasted right wing headlines, I'll give you a like and we can move on from this embarrassing display of your ignorance and self inflicted idiocy.

Have a great day.

So ignore my post and double down on right wing talking points. Re read your post. Did you notice you didn't really say anything?

Here is what I think. I think you don't know shit about American history and you are only regurgitating what you heard from far right talking heads.

You cant answer questions, you can't post credible links, you can't even have a reasoned discussion, it's all sound bites. You simply repeat what you have been told and you think it makes you seem smart. To the contrary it exposes your ignorance and inability to engage in an intelligent discussion about America's history.

It's pointless to continues this discussion so please end this. Post some ad hominem and copy pasted right wing headlines, I'll give you a like and we can move on from this embarrassing display of your ignorance and self inflicted idiocy.

Have a great day.

It would have been much better for you had you just named the democrats who switched parties, rather than ^this word salad. Your communication skills are great, however you have failed at providing evidence for your statements of truth.

Bye, Bye.

Wrong.

That history has always been taught. What it not taught is the CRT stupidity that the entire history of the US is based on racism and that white people are the perpetrators of all wrong doing and therefore owe a debt
CRT is not the only history but it is an important part of history. History, the good, the bad and the ugly should and need to be taught. Just happened as a fact that the worse of the history of this country was and is done by white Europeans. You white Europeans want to hide the bad and the ugly from your kids to protect your selves and your guilt. Yes, guilt.
If we want to understand the state of race in America, we need to know our past — particularly the painful parts.

CRT is not the only history but it is an important part of history. History, the good, the bad and the ugly should and need to be taught. Just happened as a fact that the worse of the history of this country was and is done by white Europeans. You white Europeans want to hide the bad and the ugly from your kids to protect your selves and your guilt. Yes, guilt.
If we want to understand the state of race in America, we need to know our past — particularly the painful parts.
Wrong.

iut is not history it is ideological spin and it is racist.

The fact you claim is not a fact at all.

No one wants to hide any such thing as it has always been tasight in schools.

CRT teaches outright lies

This poster must be that black guy who bolds lots of random words. I'm going to put him on ignore because that's just silly and hard to read.

Wrong.

iut is not history it is ideological spin and it is racist.

The fact you claim is not a fact at all.

No one wants to hide any such thing as it has always been tasight in schools.

CRT teaches outright lies
In a society that privileges white people and whiteness, racist ideas are considered normal throughout our media, culture, social systems, and institutions.

A Lesson on Critical Race Theory​

In September 2020, President Trump issued an executive order excluding from federal contracts any diversity and inclusion training interpreted as containing “Divisive Concepts,” “Race or Sex Stereotyping,” and “Race or Sex Scapegoating.” Among the content considered “divisive” is Critical Race Theory (CRT).​

• Acknowledgement that racism is a normal feature of society and is embedded within systems and institutions, like the legal system, that replicate racial inequality. This dismisses the idea that racist incidents are aberrations but instead are manifestations of structural and systemic racism.
  • (You may need an interpreter) You may speak English but do you understand English?

What is Systemic Racism?
Today, racism continues to exist in our communities and in our parishes. Racism is what makes us see the "other" with suspicion or to attribute negative characteristics to an entire group of people. This evil manifests itself in our individual thoughts, and also in the workings of our society itself. Today's continuing inequalities in education, housing, employment, wealth, and representation in leadership positions are rooted in our country's shameful history of slavery and systemic racism.

This poster must be that black guy who bolds lots of random words. I'm going to put him on ignore because that's just silly and hard to read.
I am neither black, white or hispanic but I am an old woman of color who has used a powerchair for the past 20 years because I have multiple sclerosis and almost daily experience discrimination because of my disability. And I see discrimination against people of color. I am not invisible and I am not disappearing. And ignoring me will not stop me.

I am neither black, white or hispanic but I am an old woman of color who has used a powerchair for the past 20 years because I have multiple sclerosis and almost daily experience discrimination because of my disability. And I see discrimination against people of color. I am not invisible and I am not disappearing. And ignoring me will not stop me.
well then fuck you

In a society that privileges white people and whiteness, racist ideas are considered normal throughout our media, culture, social systems, and institutions.

A Lesson on Critical Race Theory​

In September 2020, President Trump issued an executive order excluding from federal contracts any diversity and inclusion training interpreted as containing “Divisive Concepts,” “Race or Sex Stereotyping,” and “Race or Sex Scapegoating.” Among the content considered “divisive” is Critical Race Theory (CRT).​

• Acknowledgement that racism is a normal feature of society and is embedded within systems and institutions, like the legal system, that replicate racial inequality. This dismisses the idea that racist incidents are aberrations but instead are manifestations of structural and systemic racism.
  • (You may need an interpreter) You may speak English but do you understand English?
White people are not privileged. Racist ideas are not normal

Systemic racism does not exist as claimed it is a political ideoology and nothing more

Forum List

Back