The left is embarrassing themselves with the O'Reilly nonsense.

Still, that won't stop him relating what he's seen in photos. Anytime he draws on personal experience for emphasis he'll be mocked mercilessly as he's shown that's a broken reed.

His face is red.

The real joke here is O'Reilly and the RWers who support him.
The real joke is you Leftytoons think this story is real and that anything is going to happen to him.

Nobody expects anything to happen to him. Teabaggers hang on his every word. All this is doing is making sure everyone is aware of his lies, and forcing them to admit that their lies don't bother them.

Yes they are. but hey

they'll do anything for THE PARTY. if it means stomping on our freedoms of speech

so be it

I am finding satisfaction that this is happening to him. He so richly deserves it. Not a political reason; I've just always despised him since his days as anchor on Inside Edition. If this brings him down, it's kinda like karma, though I don't believe in karma. He brought this on himself--there was no divine intervention.

I am finding satisfaction that this is happening to him. He so richly deserves it. Not a political reason; I've just always despised him since his days as anchor on Inside Edition. If this brings him down, it's kinda like karma, though I don't believe in karma. He brought this on himself--there was no divine intervention.

wow
I find you people who has so much hate for someone who has no bearing on our lives shocking and almost scary

wow
I find you people who has so much hate for someone who has no bearing on our lives shocking and almost scary
:itsok: You're a nut case Sheba.

BTW: There is a huge difference between despising someone and hating them. Look it up. Educate yourself.

wow
:itsok: You're a nut case Sheba.

just what I think of you. so no sweat off my butt

Forum List

Back