Black Lives Matter needs the Black Panthers

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
From Al Jazeera AMERCIA
just amazing. that's not how I remember the Black Panthers.

snip:
The Panthers opposed not only police brutality but also the economic injustice of everyday life
February 28, 2015 2:00AM ET
by Deena Guzder
Protests over police killings of unarmed African-Americans continue to erupt across the nation, largely thanks to the organizing efforts of the Black Lives Matter movement. As Black History Month draws to a close, it’s worth asking what the movement can learn from earlier organizing efforts — in particular, the Black Panther Party. Nearly 50 years ago, activists were demanding not only the recognition that black lives matter but also the right to black power.

all of it and I mean ALL OF IT. zzzzzzzzzz
Black Lives Matter Needs the Black Panthers Al Jazeera America

Black lives don't matter. They don't matter for shit. I know that for a fact because in the six years Buckwheat's been president, he's never once acknowledged the black-on-black massacre going on in his own riding, Chicago. Six years = nearly 20,000 black-on-black shootings with 1 in 6 resulting in death. You know what that tells me? It tells me that blacks don't give a fuck about blacks getting shot. They only stir off their lazy asses when they have an opportunity to go terrorize Asians, Arabs, Whites, and Hispanics, and to burn down their homes and businesses.

Forum List

Back