Survey: Dems Much More Likely To Talk About Their Guns

JohnAdams

Feb 28, 2015
A new poll reveals that Democrats are far more likely to be willing to talk about their guns than Republicans or independents.

The new poll from The O’Leary Report and WND, done by Zogby Analytics, reports that 68 percent of Democrats who responded said they would respond truthfully to a national pollster asking them personal questions about gun ownership.

For independents, only 49 percent would follow that path, and the GOP generated an even lower level of cooperation to such questions, with only 44 percent agreeing to respond to those questions.

Survey Dems much more likely to talk about their guns

Sorry, but the Democrats shouldn't own any kind of weapons. People killing people and everyone is saying it is not because of the gun. It's possible to prevent many gun deaths by making guns less accessible than Skittles, isn't it?

Who are these 44 percent of Republicans stupid enough to answers such questions? How about "It's none of your fucking business, goodbye".

I've been thinking, and...Do doctors really have a right to ask such a question? Unless the cases of mental health issues, of course.

Just tell your doctor no, you don't have guns.....

democrats are more likely to talk about their guns because 1) they trust Obama and think he is harmless. 2) they aren't very bright when it comes to trusting the government 3) they believe that everyone else's gun should be banned...just not theirs....ask former Mayor Bloomberg and other wealthy liberals 4) when they talk about their guns it is actually letting you know their professional body guards have guns....they would never lower themselves to actually touch a gun 5) they themselves don't own guns so it is no problem talking about a gun they don't own

Republicans certainly get very creative when they want to justify lying. All of their mental energy is focused solely on that, leaving none for any other task.

Who are these 44 percent of Republicans stupid enough to answers such questions? How about "It's none of your fucking business, goodbye".
Guns, what guns?

No guns in MY house.

(I refuse to participate in the census, or honestly answer any intrusive questions from anyone.)

I've been thinking, and...Do doctors really have a right to ask such a question? Unless the cases of mental health issues, of course.

I have had three doctors have the question on their forms I had to fill out. I have never answered it one way or another. And none have ever pressed the issue.

But I love to talk about guns. Great topic for conversation.

Guns, what guns?

No guns in MY house.

(I refuse to participate in the census, or honestly answer any intrusive questions from anyone.)

I don't answer phones to begin with (unless it's a call from someone on my contact list).

Anyone has the right o ask the question. You have the right to not answer, or lie.

Hey, if you want to use the "Democrats suck because they're honest!" line of attack, be my guest. Just understand that normal people will view it as rather peculiar.

Hey, if you want to use the "Democrats suck because they're honest!" line of attack, be my guest. Just understand that normal people will view it as rather peculiar.
Except that you aren't honest - you lie.
You lie because you know you cannot make your point, or move forward with your agenda, by being honest.

guns1.jpg

Forum List

Back