The left: inmates MUST run the asylum

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
When an insane man goes on a mass shooting, the left insists that we support the insane man and blame the firearm. When a man believes he is a woman, the left insists that all of society bend to the mentally ill and play into their insanity. When a child believes they are “transgender”, the left insists that the parents lose all rights and a minor make all decisions.

And now...the left insists that an infant (yes...an infant) should dictate when and how their diaper be changed. We are told that we should “wait for eye contact and read their body language”. Aside from the fact that an infant absolutely has no body language (because they are completely unaware of any situation they are in), I’m not going to allow them to sit in a soiled diaper because the infant doesn’t want the diaper changed. See, children aren’t capable of making the best decisions for themselves. Any mature, educated, rational person knows that.

WATCH -- 'Sexuality Expert' Says Babies Should 'Give Consent' to Diaper Changes

So some sexuality expert says something....and presto-change-oh....it is "the left" saying it?

I know honesty is way down on your list but just once in a while, try it.

So some sexuality expert says something....and presto-change-oh....it is "the left" saying it?

Yeah...I knew you wouldn’t denounce something so despicable. After all, you specialize in despicable.

Yeah...I knew you wouldn’t denounce something so despicable. After all, you specialize in despicable.

Okay, I denounce it. What else you got?
What else do I need to have? :dunno:

Honesty.

Since I, the left, has now denounced your bullshit video, will you say that the left now denounces whatever nonsense you're trying to spew? Or will you continue to be a dishonest piece of shit?

Forum List

Back