The left can't get enough of Trump.... CNN

Oh right, this is the "I want you to prove something that's EXACTLY THE SAME AS TRUMP".

Fuck off.
Nope, just pointing out that current office holders are certainly valid people to be discussed, far more relevant than someone who hasn't been in office for years.

Nope, just pointing out that current office holders are certainly valid people to be discussed, far more relevant than someone who hasn't been in office for years.
Let's imagine that it was Trump who said he was raised "Puerto Rican"
The left media would have had a field day with that one - and well all know it.

Well, I see things differently. I see people who are total freaking hypocrites trying to attack the "other side" for the very same things they do themselves.

"obvious fact" huh? Fuck me this is pointless.
I agree... you will never admit to it.
All you want to do is say "other side does it to"... which it doesn't and never did to this degree.
While Trump was President it was most certainly not normal for Fox News to do ZERO stories on the President days at a time.

Well, I see things differently. I see people who are total freaking hypocrites trying to attack the "other side" for the very same things they do themselves.
To the point of the OP, it's quite obvious that the left is completely obsessed with TRUMP!. They simply cannot allow any talk about Quid Pro without "But, but, but, TRUMP!". The reality remains that Quid Pro is current, TRUMP! is not. Quid Pro has power, TRUMP! does not.

I agree... you will never admit to it.
All you want to do is say "other side does it to"... which it doesn't and never did to this degree.
While Trump was President it was most certainly not normal for Fox News to do ZERO stories on the President days at a time.

Bye

To the point of the OP, it's quite obvious that the left is completely obsessed with TRUMP!. They simply cannot allow any talk about Quid Pro without "But, but, but, TRUMP!". The reality remains that Quid Pro is current, TRUMP! is not. Quid Pro has power, TRUMP! does not.

Bye

That didn't take long.
Hive minds can't think outside of the hive.
He shows a couple examples and thinks that proves something.
OBVIOUSLY Fox News slants news also. That isn't the point at all.
The point is the left media is TOTALLY ignoring Biden and most top stories and instead injecting RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!!

And again today, CNN still playing "Hiden Biden".... 2 stories about Biden and 5 about Trump on their front page.
Incredible.

Forum List

Back