The Left and Their Concern About World Opinion

What Democrat is supporting the takeover of Hong Kong which is an island Britain took during its Opium War when Britain was selling opium in China to destabilize China.

What Democrat is supporting the takeover of Hong Kong which is an island Britain took during its Opium War when Britain was selling opium in China to destabilize China.
Name one Democrat who’s NOT cheerleading for China.
I can't think of any Democrats doing it, can yous?

Xenophobic Trump who’s put a trade war on the ChiComs and travel restrictions on them?
Dumbass.

He did that to raise prices which are hidden taxes called tariffs.
Did you ever figure out what Dems are supporting China?

Xenophobic Trump who’s put a trade war on the ChiComs and travel restrictions on them?
Dumbass.

Ir would be easier to figure out which ones are not.

Dumbass.

I have yet to see any supporting China since they are all on vacation..

Dumbass.

Yeah, no Democrats are attacking Trump about China.
Pull your head out of your ass and join the world.

Dumbass.

Their attitude towards the travel ban and tariffs are evidence enough.

And so far, no squeakage over Hong Kong.

Dumbass.

Why do you waste three post with nothing to support your assertions?
Throughout the Democratic Party primaries, the candidates have been rhetorically tough on China, especially its hardening authoritarianism, human rights violations, and trade practices, in keeping with the long winter of American discontent with Beijing. Equally, both Biden and Sanders argue the United States must find space to cooperate with China where interests align, notably on climate change. Elizabeth Warren, who has now dropped out of the race, could have been speaking for both progressives and centrists when she said the next president would have an obligation to cooperate with China to advance high priority national interests but that “our values cannot be used as a bargaining chip”.

Dumbass.

Their attitude towards the travel ban and tariffs are evidence enough.

And so far, no squeakage over Hong Kong.

Yes they were wrong, Trump was half right yet he can slide, eh? Trump allowed people from China to come into the US if they were citizens, the ban only banned Chinese nationals, then he left a hole for European travelers that had been to China, Italy wherever to freely fly to the US.

Dumbass.

Pelosi.
Oh wait!

OH WAIT, I meant Biden!!!

Yet they fully support China who’s taking over Hong Kong by force and murdering citizens, they’ve sent troops into India to steal land, raping and pillaging in Nepal, murdering Christians and killed over a million people by intentionally letting CV19 go global.

We can still bankrupt them and foment a revolution in mainland Chi-Na. Otherwise we have no chance against them in the future....the next 4 years will either be American domination or appeasement...that's what's on the table in November.

Dumbass.

Why do you waste three post with nothing to support your assertions?
Throughout the Democratic Party primaries, the candidates have been rhetorically tough on China, especially its hardening authoritarianism, human rights violations, and trade practices, in keeping with the long winter of American discontent with Beijing. Equally, both Biden and Sanders argue the United States must find space to cooperate with China where interests align, notably on climate change. Elizabeth Warren, who has now dropped out of the race, could have been speaking for both progressives and centrists when she said the next president would have an obligation to cooperate with China to advance high priority national interests but that “our values cannot be used as a bargaining chip”.

Democrats say a lot of stuff. Consider their actions.

Forum List

Back