The lazy good for nothing media and the DNC gave us this nightmare!!

I can't stress this enough...Hillary lost to a unknown black man from Chicago. Had it not been for the stacked deck orchestrated by the DNC against Bernie Sanders, she would have lost to him too and the fact she lost to the worst candidate in US history proves one thing and one thing for certain, its time this tired old ass white woman, get out of fuckin politics and take her ass home to the farm.

The GOP spent decades gathering shit on this women, decades, just waiting for her to run for President and the fact the DNC, these mindless ingrates rallied for Hillary is just mind blowing. I said this from day one, THE CLINTONS ARE JUST MESSY PEOPLE......At least Bernie would have FORCED TRUMP TO FOCUS ON ISSUES.... not this crooked Hillary, lock her up rant shit....The good news, Hillary is done...the bad news...so is this country.

As for CNN especially, you gave this nightmare unending coverage after the FOX debate because you salavating bastards wanted ratings and every time this nightmare opened his fuckin mouth, you whores were there covering his every word...IGNORING EVERYONE BUT TRUMP....IF THERE IS A GOD...I HOPE HE SCORCHES THE EARTH WITH YOUR RATINGS BLOOD AND YOU GO DOWN WITH HIM.....

Now, with all this being said...I am challenging all his white supporters to do one thing....in a few months, perhaps a year....
You must get your wall, your 10 million illegals departed, all the wonderful jobs back from China, the best healthcare ever and and and the war with Isis, to be victorious....good luck and best wishes.

Van Jones said it best. This was a whitelash.

Yeah, right. All those racist whites just couldn't stand the idea of a white woman ....oh...wait..... Nevermind.....

Somebody has a mad :banana:
Sweetheart, yaw went butt shit crazy over Bush jr....which got you nothing, yaw went butt shit crazy over the 2012 landslide that got you nothing and sadly, as does you always and in a few months, we'll hear criketts of sheer silence, as you always manage to do when they let you down....tsk, tsk

Well no I didn't go all "butt shit crazy" over Bush Jr, I wasn't even old enough to vote for him.

Try again ya despicable loser
Dog, in dog years yes you where, sassyshit for brains lass!

I can't stress this enough...Hillary lost to a unknown black man from Chicago. Had it not been for the stacked deck orchestrated by the DNC against Bernie Sanders, she would have lost to him too and the fact she lost to the worst candidate in US history proves one thing and one thing for certain, its time this tired old ass white woman, get out of fuckin politics and take her ass home to the farm.

The GOP spent decades gathering shit on this women, decades, just waiting for her to run for President and the fact the DNC, these mindless ingrates rallied for Hillary is just mind blowing. I said this from day one, THE CLINTONS ARE JUST MESSY PEOPLE......At least Bernie would have FORCED TRUMP TO FOCUS ON ISSUES.... not this crooked Hillary, lock her up rant shit....The good news, Hillary is done...the bad news...so is this country.

As for CNN especially, you gave this nightmare unending coverage after the FOX debate because you salavating bastards wanted ratings and every time this nightmare opened his fuckin mouth, you whores were there covering his every word...IGNORING EVERYONE BUT TRUMP....IF THERE IS A GOD...I HOPE HE SCORCHES THE EARTH WITH YOUR RATINGS BLOOD AND YOU GO DOWN WITH HIM.....

Now, with all this being said...I am challenging all his white supporters to do one thing....in a few months, perhaps a year....
You must get your wall, your 10 million illegals departed, all the wonderful jobs back from China, the best healthcare ever and and and the war with Isis, to be victorious....good luck and best wishes.

Yeah, right. All those racist whites just couldn't stand the idea of a white woman ....oh...wait..... Nevermind.....
It was a white lash....and minorities and women will see just how clear white this white fuck will go and I hope it stings like hell!!

It was a white lash....and minorities and women will see just how clear white this white fuck will go and I hope it stings like hell!!

And what are you going to do if he actually does reach into the ghetto's and starts helping the blacks who have been ignored (save at election time of course) by the Dem Party?

Well, blame Bernie, cause he made a deal with the devil.

Wow... Apparently we're going to agree on a bit of this Tiger.

The Clinton Crime Cartel has been in power since I was born. It's time for them to come to justice for their crimes against the American people, and their theft of millions of billions of dollars intended to help victims of natural disasters the world over. Throw her ass in prison.

Also, I hope you lefties look into who is pulling the strings in the DNC and resolve that shit. It should be a crime to steal the vote from the people for pay-to-play interests. Alas I'm not sure it's anyone elses job to fix though, ya'll need to fix the DNC yourselves.

CNN and MSNBC should have just went with presenting an unbiased report of the U.S. and world news, rather than becoming biased media agencies.

My friend, we could have won this had we just given up on HIllary during the primaries. I called this from day one, the Clintons are just messy people, even Collin Powell called her out on it. Then when she had a little chance to get some creds, by pickin a kick ass VP, a Sanders, a Warren....because of her arrogance and God forbid anybody upstage Grannie, she goes out and finds the most boring white guy next to fuckin Mr. Rogers, may he rest in peace. And then when she realizes that this ain't the 90's, nobody gives a rat shit about your husbands economy.....the 90's, before NAFTA...mind you, she doesn't run on Obama's economy, which is stellar, doesn't go after wages that will make it all the better, instead, she's apologizing for calling the deplorables, deplorible and not going all out hood on that white mf, but instead, remaining politically grandma correct......Man, this woman was a nightmare and the DNC is the blame!!
Yeah I came real close to not voting for her. I almost voted for that Gary dude.

Van Jones is a racist piece of shit.
Van Jones just became a person I am going to read up on. He seems to be a brother that thinks like me. I never heard of him before.

I would guess some people decided not to vote for Hilary because of her aura but make no mistake, the people that voted for Drumpf were racists. You cant pretend he wasnt supported by all the white power groups. You cant pretend all those polls werent way off because of the hidden votes of those inbreds.

And what are you going to do if he actually does reach into the ghetto's and starts helping the blacks who have been ignored (save at election time of course) by the Dem Party?
I'll probably pass out from shock.

Van Jones just became a person I am going to read up on. He seems to be a brother that thinks like me. I never heard of him before.
Well of course, you both hate white people. He's a racist, you're a racist. I'm just wondering when people will wake up to the fact the left is a racist cult

You're not actually going to try to deny you have hate for whites in your next reply are you? When's the next "we hate white people march" being held?

Well of course, you both hate white people. He's a racist, you're a racist. I'm just wondering when people will wake up to the fact the left is a racist cult

You're not actually going to try to deny you have hate for whites in your next reply are you? When's the next "we hate white people march" being held?
The only way people will wake up thinking the left is racist is if you get some mind changing gas and put them to sleep with it. Van Jones looks to be about his people just like me. I think he learned a lesson yesterday he wont forget. Frightened white people do some crazy shit.

lol the racists are all butthurt Trump won. Well, more like two fat white kids in the Burbs who try to pass themselves off as 'black' and failing at it, anyway. Hilarious stuff.

I can't stress this enough...Hillary lost to a unknown black man from Chicago. Had it not been for the stacked deck orchestrated by the DNC against Bernie Sanders, she would have lost to him too and the fact she lost to the worst candidate in US history...

Actually Trump beating Clinton shows that Clinton was the worst candidate in US history, otherwise she would have won.

Last edited:

My friend, we could have won this had we just given up on HIllary during the primaries. I called this from day one, the Clintons are just messy people, even Collin Powell called her out on it. Then when she had a little chance to get some creds, by pickin a kick ass VP, a Sanders, a Warren....because of her arrogance and God forbid anybody upstage Grannie, she goes out and finds the most boring white guy next to fuckin Mr. Rogers, may he rest in peace. And then when she realizes that this ain't the 90's, nobody gives a rat shit about your husbands economy.....the 90's, before NAFTA...mind you, she doesn't run on Obama's economy, which is stellar, doesn't go after wages that will make it all the better, instead, she's apologizing for calling the deplorables, deplorible and not going all out hood on that white mf, but instead, remaining politically grandma correct......Man, this woman was a nightmare and the DNC is the blame!!

Democrats should have nominated Al Sharpton for president.

He would have been a shoo i to win the country, because he is so right about everything..

He would have been a shoo i to win the country, because he is so right about everything..
No. Al is too busy fooling whites and making them think he is our leader.

He ran one year, and all the Democratic Party nominees that year had no problems at all standing next to the racist POS crook on the same stage. That was one media moment that says it all about the Democratic Party.

No. Al is too busy fooling whites and making them think he is our leader.

Sharpton is fooling only blacks and the liberal media.

Forum List

Back