The lazy good for nothing media and the DNC gave us this nightmare!!

I couldn't agree more. Its time for progressives to take back the democratic party. Bernie was a true progressive and would have beaten Trump in a landslide. But the DNC has lost their way by giving into cronyism and cooperations.

Perhaps this Trump win is what progressives and democratic party needed to re-energize the base so they can go back to being for the people.
What people have the filthy democrats ever been for except themselves? Lay down the crack pipe and get the hell out of here.
No, no, no...don't tell this mental midget to leave. She's the best example of true idiocy since Truthmatters days in here. She should be encouraged to continue to humor us.

I couldn't agree more. Its time for progressives to take back the democratic party. Bernie was a true progressive and would have beaten Trump in a landslide. But the DNC has lost their way by giving into cronyism and cooperations.

Perhaps this Trump win is what progressives and democratic party needed to re-energize the base so they can go back to being for the people.
Yeah, now there's a plan. Go for it, fools.

I don't know what the big deal is about fucking white chicks? We've all had white, black, Asian, and Latina pussy at one time or another. I prefer Latina pussy by far. Sexy as hell.
Who said it was a big deal? Its pretty easy and a very common occurrence due to the sexually aggressive nature of white women. No work involved.

No all of you havent had anything but your hand.
Amazing! Your dick must be 10feet long. How do walk around. Do you have bodyguards tackling white women everywhere you go? It must suck getting propositioned for sex 30 times a day. Even I know that 3 maybe 4 times in a day is about all you can take.

I don't know what the big deal is about fucking white chicks? We've all had white, black, Asian, and Latina pussy at one time or another. I prefer Latina pussy by far. Sexy as hell.
Who said it was a big deal? Its pretty easy and a very common occurrence due to the sexually aggressive nature of white women. No work involved.

Amazing! Your dick must be 10feet long. How do walk around. Do you have bodyguards tackling white women everywhere you go? It must suck getting propositioned for sex 30 times a day. Even I know that 3 maybe 4 times in a day is about all you can take.
Obviously you are a racist if you think all Black guys have 10ft dicks. It never sucked getting propositioned. Sometimes it was tiring but most of the time I was a trooper. If all you can handle is 3 or 4 times a day then you need some vitamins.

Obviously you are a racist if you think all Black guys have 10ft dicks. It never sucked getting propositioned. Sometimes it was tiring but most of the time I was a trooper. If all you can handle is 3 or 4 times a day then you need some vitamins.
I was always told they were eleven feet but I knew that was impossible.
My dick gets raw at the 3rd time. Gotta give it a break. 10 foot dick made of titanium? You are truly a wonder. Tell us more! What's your craziest story?

Last edited:

My dick gets raw at the 3rd time. Gotta give it a break. 10 foot dick made of titanium? You are truly a wonder. Tell us more! What's your craziest story?
Someone was trying to make you feel bad. You must not know any Black men personally. No wonder you are a racist.
You have a weak dick if it gets raw after only 3 times.

Someone was trying to make you feel bad. You must not know any Black men personally. No wonder you are a racist.
I think it's because I last a while. I mean if I stick my dick in and after 3 strokes I'm done then sure it wouldn't be raw. Is that what's happening with you when you sleep with 7 white chicks per day?

I think it's because I last a while. I mean if I stick my dick in and after 3 strokes I'm done then sure it wouldn't be raw. Is that what's happening with you when you sleep with 7 white chicks per day?
You obviously dont last a while if you can only last for 3 sessions. I've never had 7 white chicks in one day.

You obviously dont last a while if you can only last for 3 sessions. I've never had 7 white chicks in one day.
You've never been with 7 white chicks in 1 day?!?! This can't be the real Asclepius.

You've never been with 7 white chicks in 1 day?!?! This can't be the real Asclepius.
I may have been with them but I didnt have sex with 7 in one day.

I may have been with them but I didnt have sex with 7 in one day.

Forum List

Back