The latest left-wing media smear against the president.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's been all through the MSM echo - chamber, and no surprise a DNC-mouthpiece like Commondreams is lockstep along with them. They even use the word smear in their version.

Here's the opening paragraph with Trump's quote taken completely out of context, and made to sound as if these people are being left in the ruins....this is not true.

Echoing the racist and dehumanizing rhetoric he has repeatedly deployed against Mexican immigrants, Muslims, and others, President Donald Trump on Monday told reporters—without offering a shred of evidence—that there may be “very bad gang members” and “drug dealers” among those fleeing the Bahamas in the aftermath of Hurricane Dorian.

Donald Trump Smears the Victims of Hurricane Dorian

Speaking of DNC mouthpieces;

Wait, not another outrage? I haven't even figured out the "Sharpie" thing they were howling about.

It's been all through the MSM echo - chamber, and no surprise a DNC-mouthpiece like Commondreams is lockstep along with them. They even use the word smear in their version.

Here's the opening paragraph with Trump's quote taken completely out of context, and made to sound as if these people are being left in the ruins....this is not true.

Echoing the racist and dehumanizing rhetoric he has repeatedly deployed against Mexican immigrants, Muslims, and others, President Donald Trump on Monday told reporters—without offering a shred of evidence—that there may be “very bad gang members” and “drug dealers” among those fleeing the Bahamas in the aftermath of Hurricane Dorian.

Bad Hombres

Maybe the Democrats should bypass Trump by sending their donations to the Clinton Foundation...

That way, Hillary could help the Bahamas like they helped Haiti!!!

They did such a great job that even the liberal HuffingPaint recognized their efforts!!!
The Clinton Foundation’s Legacy in Haiti – “Haitians are more than upset…” | HuffPost
Last I heard, due to 75% of the main island was still under water, and one island that had a population of over 6,000 poor people only had a few survive, because the water inundated everything rushing under the assault of 185 mph winds and large floating architectural objects being picked up and landing on people who had no cover after their homes blew away or exploded when hit by fast-moving water, not to mention the lightening storm issuing charges high enough to electrocute all life.

Trump is a pig. I'm not sure how this could surprise anyone at this point.

I
Trump is a pig. I'm not sure how this could surprise anyone at this point.
In your opinion, just yours though. But you aren’t objective so who really cares your opinion.

There is no left-wing smear.

Trump is a criminal.

Trump university was a scam.

Trump foundation is a criminal Enterprise still under investigation.

Trump organization is being looked into by the states attorney general.

Trumps already an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple Felonies.

How many of trumps former aids and cronies are in prison, under indictment, or waiting to be sentenced?

EEJvzTLXoAA5tiD

I haven’t gone through this list yet. But we know it’s a bunch. Trump has more aids in prison than any president in American history. And he’s only in his third year.

All his criminality is right in front of your f*cking face. How come you clowns can’t see it.

What is wrong with you people?

Just so you know... How to Enter the United States | USAGov ..

.. and that would be LEGALLY, not the ILLEGALLY promoted Democratic Party/Fake News Anti-American way even with their phony political race baiting snivels included.

Last edited:

Trump is a criminal.

How many of trumps former aids and cronies are in prison, under indictment, or waiting to be sentenced?

EEJvzTLXoAA5tiD

I haven’t gone through this list yet. But we know it’s a bunch. Trump has more aids in prison than any president in American history. And he’s only in his third year.

All his criminality is right in front of your f*cking face. How come you clowns can’t see it.

whoa Francis, tell us how you really feel. :auiqs.jpg:

I think you took too many TDS pills last night. you should follow the instructions on the bottle.

Trump is a criminal.

EEJvzTLXoAA5tiD

Hillary is a war criminal.

Wait, not another outrage? I haven't even figured out the "Sharpie" thing they were howling about.
Because it’s against the law to change government documents and distribute it as if it was the original document. The law itself was posted right here on this website many times. Weird that you managed to avoid seeing it.

Trump is a criminal.

EEJvzTLXoAA5tiD

because she gave secret and top-secret material to the Russians?

Oh wait, no, that would be Trump.

Never mind.

Because it’s against the law to change government documents and distribute it as if it was the original document. The law itself was posted right here on this website many times. Weird that you managed to avoid seeing it.
giphy.gif

Maybe the Democrats should bypass Trump by sending their donations to the Clinton Foundation...

That way, Hillary could help the Bahamas like they helped Haiti!!!

They did such a great job that even the liberal HuffingPaint recognized their efforts!!!
The Clinton Foundation’s Legacy in Haiti – “Haitians are more than upset…” | HuffPost
Last I heard, due to 75% of the main island was still under water, and one island that had a population of over 6,000 poor people only had a few survive, because the water inundated everything rushing under the assault of 185 mph winds and large floating architectural objects being picked up and landing on people who had no cover after their homes blew away or exploded when hit by fast-moving water, not to mention the lightening storm issuing charges high enough to electrocute all life.
That’s odd, because I was watching trumps helicopter talk, and he said most of the island was untouched.

Trump is a criminal.

EEJvzTLXoAA5tiD

because she gave secret and top-secret material to the Russians?

Oh wait, no, that would be Trump.

Never mind.
giphy.gif

Anyone that has been to the Bahamas over the last 10 years knows exactly what trump meant...there are areas in that beautiful paradise that you just do not venture into....

Forum List

Back