The Latest Feinstein Debacle.But Was She Ever Concerned Over Bill Clinton And Joe Biden?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:lastword: The more I hear about what Diane Einstsien is up to, I, and probably most of us can't help but think of what Bill Clinton and Joe Biden did when they were in office. We have all seen the "Wandering Fingers" videos of Joe Biden. And all of the Bill Clinton affairs we were aware of before Clinton was elected? Hmm, and where was Diane Stienberg then? Was she deaf, dumb and brain dead all throughout the 90's?
:goodposting: :hyper:

She thinks she is going to get away from her crimes because of her age....got news for you Di!

You will have to answer like any other criminal, you are not special.

She thinks she is going to get away from her crimes because of her age....got news for you Di!

next week, Crying Chukcy will come up with evidence that Kava once threw a bowl of froot loops right at his little brothers/sisters face in a rage over some argument when he was 7 years old.

next week, Crying Chukcy will come up with evidence that Kava once threw a bowl of froot loops right at his little brothers/sisters face in a rage over some argument when he was 7 years old.

total morons.

:lastword: The more I hear about what Diane Einstsien is up to, I, and probably most of us can't help but think of what Bill Clinton and Joe Biden did when they were in office. We have all seen the "Wandering Fingers" videos of Joe Biden. And all of the Bill Clinton affairs we were aware of before Clinton was elected? Hmm, and where was Diane Stienberg then? Was she deaf, dumb and brain dead all throughout the 90's?

The left hasn't figured this out yet, but Feinstein is single-handedly making the #MeToo movement cheap and irrelevant with her little stunt.

Thank you Diane, for trivializing the #MeToo movement.. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

The left hasn't figured this out yet, but Feinstein is single-handedly making the #MeToo movement cheap and irrelevant with her little stunt.

Thank you, Diane. :laughing0301:
this just in from CNN News, and unreliable source has just informed us that Bratt Clavanoff used to find his fathers playboy magazines and read them when he was only 12 years old. now we just wait and see if the FBI wants to investigate the case.

i wonder how many times Biden was sent to the principles office during his 4 years.

What c

What crime?

i wonder how many times Biden was sent to the principles office during his 4 years.

no shit
we can just vision a 16 year old biden vs a 49 year old principle...."Ah, Joe,,Ahh,, this is the 27th time you have been sent to my office regarding incidents involving all of your 12 wandering fingers"

this just in from CNN News, and unreliable source has just informed us that Bratt Clavanoff used to find his fathers playboy magazines and read them when he was only 12 years old. now we just wait and see if the FBI wants to investigate the case.

Hell, Dad almost got me a subscription when I was twelve, but Mom vetoed it. :102:

Hell, Dad almost got me a subscription when I was twelve, but Mom vetoed it. :102:
didnt someone once claim that Kava once stared at a womans melons when she walked by him when he was 21?

Lady D is been around the Swamp for so long that she is above the law. She has the safety net that the Progressives have put in place so she will survive. Also the Progressives have been busy rewriting History, tearing down statues, removing plaques from monuments.
upload_2018-9-14_21-53-53.jpeg

didnt someone once claim that Kava once stared at a womans melons when she walked by him when he was 21?

If that's a crime, I should be in Leavenworth. I never look at a girl's face when I talk to her, my eyes are usually fixed on her titties. :biggrin:

If that's a crime, I should be in Leavenworth. I never look at a girl's face when I talk to her, my eyes are usually fixed on her titties. :biggrin:

Yup. I well remember halter tops and hot pants.

You’re confused. It is only a debacle to immoral trumpkins.

But it’s cute how trump trolls are whining.

Who is Diane Steinberg, ijit?

Yup. I well remember halter tops and hot pants.
now we wait for Adolf, I mean Harry Reid to claim that Kava has never paid any taxes.

this is witch number 2

after the witch extraordinaire blood sucking Hillary Clinton

Feinstein witch

T9sf7WO.png

this is witch number 2

after the witch extraordinaire blood sucking Hillary Clinton

Feinstein witch

T9sf7WO.png
how old is the wich? 95? god, shes been around since we didnt have electricity and pop tarts! why wont she retire already!

Forum List

Back