The latest Durham indictment is a big one

i could careless i was more concerned with exposing the truth behind the russian conspiracy lies. prosecuting a few people for lying to the investigators isn’t all that relevant
He found zip… zero… zilch

But the investigation and accusations were all you ever wanted so yea, in that sense it was a success

He found zip… zero… zilch

But the investigation and accusations were all you ever wanted so yea, in that sense it was a success
huh? he found that clinton paid a foreign agent, a russian, and brit for russian disinformation, so did the obama admin.. the obama admin offered steele over a million dollars

no i didn’t. some aspects of it became criminal probes but the point was to discover where the lies and russian misinformation. came from. We know how, clinton. and the obama admin in their unholy alliance with foreign agents to damage the election results

I said the investigation was to find crimes and you said, no, it was to expose truth...

Faun: Then his investigation, which was to find crimes, is a fail.

struth: no the goal of the investigation was expose the truth in regards to the russian hoax. It was a massive success

A pity you don't have a mind to make up.

huh? he found that clinton paid a foreign agent, a russian, and brit for russian disinformation, so did the obama admin.. the obama admin offered steele over a million dollars
Really? Link to that

He found no such thing as Hillary didn't pay a foreign agent. She paid a U.S. firm.

The quote please…

Here is the allegation…

“mueller said there was no conspiracy. or collusion”

If he said it… you should quote him
“did not establish the trump campaign conspired or coordinated with russia”

I said the investigation was to find crimes and you said, no, it was to expose truth...

Faun: Then his investigation, which was to find crimes, is a fail.
struth: no the goal of the investigation was expose the truth in regards to the russian hoax. It was a massive success

yes it was to expose the truth any criminal probe that came yo was secondary

He found no such thing as Hillary didn't pay a foreign agent. She paid a U.S. firm.
they hired these foreign agents. She’s directly responsible for who she contracts with

hence why the FEC found her guilty for doing jusr rhar and fined her and the dnc over 100k

they hired these foreign agents. She’s directly responsible for who she contracts with

hence why the FEC found her guilty for doing jusr rhar and fined her and the dnc over 100k

Nope, you lied. You said she paid a foreign national. But of course, she didn't. She paid a U.S. firm.

LOL

Now you say "yes," but earlier you said, "no."

huh? i said it was always about exposing the truth any criminal probe was secondary

all investigation are about exposing the truth only stalinist demafasict invent crimes to go investigate

Nope, you lied. You said she paid a foreign national. But of course, she didn't. She paid a U.S. firm.
i didn’t lie, she paid two of them..the FEC agreed and she was fined 100000 for her illegal conduct

i didn’t lie, she paid two of them..the FEC agreed and she was fined 100000 for her illegal conduct

Dayum, you just can't stop lying. :eusa_liar:

Hillary was not fined $100,000. She was fined $8,000. And she wasn't fined for paying a foreign national. She was fined for not reporting payments to Fusion GPS, a U.S. firm.

Dayum, you just can't stop lying. :eusa_liar:

Hillary was not fined $100,000. She was fined $8,000. And she wasn't fined for paying a foreign national. She was fined for not reporting payments to Fusion GPS, a U.S. firm.
she was fined 100000, well she and the dnc

ya diff funding the Steele Dossier, which was written by foreign agents, a russian and a brit

Forum List

Back