The latest Black Death that should matter.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Take a look at that little boy, he's just a baby. Shot dead sitting in his car just like Serenity and so many others. I documents their senseless deaths because the "Media" and our political leaders could care less.

Presumably, Mr. Falconer was aiming for someone else with his drive-by.

He's going to be in trouble when he meets up with the person he intended to whack while they are doing time together.

I'd recommend that he come clean with the name of the intended victim so the screws in the joint keep them apart.

Take a look at that little boy, he's just a baby. Shot dead sitting in his car just like Serenity and so many others. I documents their senseless deaths because the "Media" and our political leaders could care less.

Democrat funded abortion abattoirs mass murder millions of black babies on the regular. Doest thou really think democrat politicians will shed one tear for such "post birth" abortions carried out on America's streets?

Democrat funded abortion abattoirs mass murder millions of black babies on the regular. Doest thou really think democrat politicians will shed one tear for such "post birth" abortions carried out on America's streets?
I know with 100% certainty that neither democrat nor republican politicians will shed a tear because they are too busy fighting with each other.

You really need to quit using these babies to spew your racism.

White racism is a major cause for the high death rate of black infants. But you won't stop being a racist.

Racism-induced stress linked with high black infant mortality rates​

The mortality rate among black infants in the U.S. is more than twice that of white infants—in some urban areas, even higher—and a growing body of evidence suggests that a key factor may be stress among black mothers caused by racial discrimination.

You really need to quit using these babies to spew your racism.

White racism is a major cause for the high death rate of black infants. But you won't stop being a racist.

Racism-induced stress linked with high black infant mortality rates​

The mortality rate among black infants in the U.S. is more than twice that of white infants—in some urban areas, even higher—and a growing body of evidence suggests that a key factor may be stress among black mothers caused by racial discrimination.

Why don't you care about these babies being murdered in the streets? I think it embarrasses you that it is nearly always angry Black men pulling the trigger so you try to censor me with your stupid Racist accusations and your equally stupid "studies".

I will continue documenting these tragedies because these kids need an advocate. I will also continue posting about good men like Pastor Corey Brooks who is dedicating his life to ending the cycle of drugs/violence and death. You go ahead and keep ignoring the problem and blaming me and White racism, it has no effect on me whatsoever. Have a nice day IM2!

MarathonMike
Why don't you care about these babies being murdered in the streets?

Because they ain't happening.

MarathonMike
I think it embarrasses you that it is nearly always angry Black men pulling the trigger so you try to censor me with your stupid Racist accusations and your equally stupid "studies".

Doesn't embarrass us at all. I don't claim the fked up people in my race. The same way you don't claim the fked up ppl in your race.

MarathonMike
I will continue documenting these tragedies because these kids need an advocate.

And why don't you documenting white tragedies ? And why do you focus on the young ? Get offended all you want. Report me all want but I find it very suspect that you have this strong leaning towards young boys and girls.......I'm just gonna leave it at that.

MarathonMike
I will also continue posting about good men like Pastor Corey Brooks who is dedicating his life to ending the cycle of drugs/violence and death.

What you really mean

"I'll continue to go white supremacist forums and other websites and only focus on cases that suit my agenda"

And the drugs are from your community. And the biggest drug user are white. Go and sort your methed brothers and sisters

MarathonMike
Why don't you care about these babies being murdered in the streets?

Because they ain't happening.

MarathonMike
I think it embarrasses you that it is nearly always angry Black men pulling the trigger so you try to censor me with your stupid Racist accusations and your equally stupid "studies".

Doesn't embarrass us at all. I don't claim the fked up people in my race. The same way you don't claim the fked up ppl in your race.

MarathonMike
I will continue documenting these tragedies because these kids need an advocate.

And why don't you documenting white tragedies ? And why do you focus on the young ? Get offended all you want. Report me all want but I find it very suspect that you have this strong leaning towards young boys and girls.......I'm just gonna leave it at that.

MarathonMike
I will also continue posting about good men like Pastor Corey Brooks who is dedicating his life to ending the cycle of drugs/violence and death.

What you really mean

"I'll continue to go white supremacist forums and other websites and only focus on cases that suit my agenda"

And the drugs are from your community. And the biggest drug user are white. Go and sort your methed brothers and sisters
You are entitled to your opinion. Have a nice day Paul!

Forum List

Back