The Last Thing You See After You Hear The President Say.........

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1634308217096.png

'The Last Plane Has Just Left Afghanistan, and I have abandoned several hundred Americans to the Taliban and Al Qaeda.'

'The Border Is CLOSED.'

I have issued an Un-Constitutional Vaccine Mandate; however the following people are exempt: Me, Politicians, their aides, the USPS,
Illegal Aliens criminally entering the US, drug smugglers, human traffickers, The Teachers' Union and teachers, and hookers.

I have submitted another list of 18 critical U. S. infrastructure , financial, and military targets the Russians have recently attacked using cyber warfare with the request that Russia STOP and not attack us again.

I have just signed an order giving the FBI and IRS continuous authorization to conduct continuous surveillance and access to all US citizen financial records and conduct continuous monitoring of all financial transactions that consist of $600 or more.

The FBI will not enforce Critical Race Theory Instruction in all K-12 schools. Any parent who opposes CRT training will be laced on the US Terrorist watch list.

The Border is STILL closed.

'I'm not wearing any pants.'

'I just released 70,000 illegals into the US.'

View attachment 552076

'The Last Plane Has Just Left Afghanistan, and I have abandoned several hundred Americans to the Taliban and Al Qaeda.'

'The Border Is CLOSED.'

I have issued an Un-Constitutional Vaccine Mandate; however the following people are exempt: Me, Politicians, their aides, the USPS,
Illegal Aliens criminally entering the US, drug smugglers, human traffickers, The Teachers' Union and teachers, and hookers.

I have submitted another list of 18 critical U. S. infrastructure , financial, and military targets the Russians have recently attacked using cyber warfare with the request that Russia STOP and not attack us again.

I have just signed an order giving the FBI and IRS continuous authorization to conduct continuous surveillance and access to all US citizen financial records and conduct continuous monitoring of all financial transactions that consist of $600 or more.

The FBI will not enforce Critical Race Theory Instruction in all K-12 schools. Any parent who opposes CRT training will be laced on the US Terrorist watch list.

gv082821dAPC20210827074502.jpg

View attachment 552076

'The Border Is CLOSED.'

butt-wiped.jpg

View attachment 552076

'The Border Is CLOSED.'

Biden depresses me and makes me angry. I'm gonna sue him for my Psychiatric bills.

Forum List

Back