The Last Of Us.....Drops tonight on HBO

Looks ok to me but, based on my few previews, I'm still not sure what it's about.

If you want to see a great series...watch 1883. Amazon Prime. Yellowstone prequel spin-off....better than Yellowstone.
10 episodes.
Yup, that and Yellowstone and I've started watching 1923 but so far it's stupid.

I played both games several times over. I feel like I saw the series already because of how cinematic they are.

But really after I saw the girl talking about how she is gender fluid it kind of turned me off of the show and I have no desire to watch it. I know it has nothing to do with the show but so much progressive and woke bullshit has been force fed to me that now I hate it so much it turns me off of anything even remotely connected to it.

So I'll probably never watch it.

Well fuck me runnin".....Episode three was like opening a box of Godiva Chocolates only to find it's filled with radishes.......Talk about something that doesn't belong in the box!

The eposode was OK as long as you FF through the faggotry.....Hopefully they got it out of their system for the rest of the season.

Linking the faggotry to avoid with a spoiler.

Linking the faggotry to avoid with a spoiler.

"...Can I condemn flies for fucking? However, when it's on my head, it makes me angry. So do faggots. When in quiet solitude they do what their souls lay for, who would object?
But they hold torchlight parades and chain themselves to lanterns on the boardwalk, blowing their horns and beating their drums and shouting for all to know about their temper - that they're getting their asses fucked. Truly, they are worse than flies, for flies only occasionally sin on my head, but faggots try to copulate in the very center of it day after day. Flies do it out of ignorance, but faggots do it in cold blood and consciously.

And then I realize that it's not each other they want to fuck, but everyone, by force, and mutual sodomus is only a pretext and an excuse for them..." (с)

"About the music.
Those who have lived long among faggots say that they are secretly ashamed of their sin and try to impress all sorts of tricks. They think to themselves, "Yes, I'm a faggot. That's the way it is - what to do now... But maybe I'm a genius faggot! Maybe I'll write amazing music! How dare anyone speak ill of a brilliant musician..."
And that's why they keep trying to come up with new music, so they won't be ashamed to keep doing each other in the a-hole. And if they did it quietly, in a special corked-up place, no one would care, as much as they do about getting fucked in the ass. But we have to listen to their music every day, because it's turned on everywhere. And so we hear no wind, no sea, no rustling of leaves, no singing of birds. There is only one and the same empty and dead sound, with which they want to surprise, launching it into the sky at different angles.

Sometimes, though, it's true, the faggots' music system breaks down. At times like that, you have to listen to the silence." (c)

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back