The Kraken Kracks

Did Dinesh provide actual names and addresses of the 2000 mules who all should be indicted if they committed election fraud while taking time off from selling babies at Hillary Clinton’s Pizza 4 Pedos shop in DC.

Have you begun to name names snd file criminal charges?
Yep, waiting on law enforcement

You have zero credibility because you choose Trump over Pence taking the un-American notion that would allow PENCE to unilaterally reject the will of the nation’s voters in order to install Trump and himself as president and VP for four more years.

You continue to display your inexcusable combination of constitutional ignorance and self-serving malevolence by your cult culture supportive normalization of Trump’s most vile obsession leading up to Jan. 6. the day Pence had a purely ceremonial role of presiding over Congress’ certification of the election results. The day Trump inflamed his most militant supporters in his “gonna be wild” J6 mob to hang Mike Pence for the crime of keeping his oath to defend and protect the USA and the Constitution and the highest American values against its biggest enemy on that day - DJT.

You still choose Trump after J6 - therefore as an American YOU SUCK.
I believe in America. And what happened on election week was unamerican

I believe in America.
Not an America where everybody gets to have a chance to vote and have it counted. Mike Pence and Liz Cheney are defending that America how do you fending that America. It’s your Trump attempted to take it away.

What exactly are they waiting for. This is big stuff with Jan6 hearings and all. That would be one hell of a new headline for Newsmax put across from the hearing coverage
Go ask law enforcement since you’re so curious

what happened on election week was unamerican
You mean all those black Americans coming out and voting for Joe Biden. Well that is what America is all about dude. Having the right to vote and have it be counted and when you pick the winner the loser concedes and does what he can to make the transition smooth and peaceful and make sure that our enemies from within and abroad don’t think it might be the right time to attack.

In the most contested municipalities, vote counting stopped for a few hours, then all of a sudden 100% of all votes counted were for Biden, just enough to get him the win.
The votes were recounted by hand. Over and over.

Trump lost.

baby-trump-2.jpg

In the most contested municipalities, vote counting stopped for a few hours, then all of a sudden 100% of all votes counted were for Biden, just enough to get him the win
Trump told all you dumbasses not to early vote. And you dumbasses followed orders. Red Mirage happened again. Same day votes are counted first mostly Trump voters, Big red lead is a mirage, Then the natural blue wave from early votes and mail in come in - Trump’s false lead legitimately disappeared. Nothing fraudulent going on.

If this happened in the private sector, you would be fired if you could not explain it.
It was explained to dumbass Donald on election night - He was told it was not looking good and don’t be fooled by the red mirage, DRUNK Rudy told him to declare victory fuck the red mirage. drunk Rudy is losing his law licenses

Trump told all you dumbasses not to early vote. And you dumbasses followed orders. Red Mirage happened again. Same day votes are counted first mostly Trump voters, Big red lead is a mirage, Then the natural blue wave from early votes and mail in come in - Trump’s false lead legitimately disappeared. Nothing fraudulent going on.
Your post didn’t address the previous post you responded to. Why?

I have no idea what you’re talking about but if you will explain a little bit in more detail I will be glad to respond to each and every post that a Trump goober can throw my way.

Trump told all you dumbasses not to early vote. And you dumbasses followed orders. The Red Mirage happened again. Has the red Maroge ever been explained to you and are you willing to listen?

So what is it about phone phone numbers you’re trying to tell me?.
well the information was based on phone numbers. So, someone has to decipher phone number to individual. You're not good at this huh? Just saw a thread on demofks trying to deny the ability to look at geotracking data. guess why? hahahahahahahahhahaha dude you keep losing.

Forum List

Back